Reviews for Claudia's Wedding
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 2 . 12/28/2014
I'm actually in love with this story. I thought it would have been Todd that objected. Oh, and it's Artie. Not Arty. Also, there's a lot of run-on sentences to shorten and fix.
lilAzIaNpride24 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
I'm so intrigued by this story and I can predict who the groom is. :) I'm getting so excited. LOL. However, you should double-check this story for grammar, punctuation, and syntax errors.
othiara chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
I love this! One note: Artie is spelled, well, how I just spelled it. Other than that, awesome. I especially love Fargo's entrance.
Distant Star Forever chapter 3 . 4/2/2013
O omfg! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT STEVE oh and by the way fargo actually "crashing" the wedding i could really see him doing ( im glad steve zapped him)
harrypotteraddict101 chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Ewww I mean it was written very well. I like your style but uuggh. I do not ship these ships in the slightest. Ugh they make me idek. Sorry no fault on you just my opinion. I had to finish it because I needed to double check it was who I thought it was but still oh I really don't ship these to or Pyka. Okay good writing! Love yous bye.
oswwinoswald chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
CUTE!
Mathmel chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Wonderful story! I love this pairing so much! :)
Leah chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Please continue this story!
Sabbedoria chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Ah, this is so good, I love your writing style, but I'm confused, is she marrying steve, or is he just the minister? (Sorry if this males me sound stupid, my brains just kinda being weird)
dragooonthegreat chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
omg! fargo actually crashes the wedding! haha..i can actually image him doing that!i loce clargo but still...cant wait for more:)
jaded river hussie chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
I knew it had to be Jinks she was marrying at the mention of his blue eyes! Fargo literally crashing the wedding? So great! I love Clinks! (And I love Clargo too.)
steampunk-archer chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Love the update.

my fav part. mainly cause I am a Artie/Vanessa shipper and love fatherly Artie

!
As Arty went to take his seat next to Vanessa, he remembered the girl that had first joined his Warehouse team and he looked at the woman that Claudia was today. A tear fell from his eye and he quickly brushed it away before anyone could notice. But Vanessa saw it and placing her hand over his she gave it a little squeeze. Arty looked at her with a smile and gently returned the squeeze.
!
can't wait for the next part.
oswwinoswald chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
OMG I love this PLEASE SAY she's marrying Steve! I'll only read if it's Steve!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
who is she marrying?! im guessing its jinksy since like theres no one else that she could be marrying that know about the wh unless she marries a regent but that i highly doubt! haha anyways..hope you continue soon!:)
steampunk-archer chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
aw, this was sweet. who is the groom? Todd? please let it be Todd. Love that Pete and Myka are Married and have a little girl named Helena. Loved that Artie is giving away the bride; acting as the father of the bride. so sweet. update soon.