Reviews for Nightmares and Awakenings
Nico 'Sirius' .S chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
Wonderful work Anya3. the grammar... the Story line... the raw emotion... It just overwhelmed my Love for DragonBall Z/GT. Keep up the Excellent creativity.
Adriana Mendez chapter 2 . 8/17/2004
WOW! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH PASSION YOU WROTE AND HOW MUCH LEMON! I NEARLY SCREAMED FOR READING THIS! I HOPE YOU WRITE MORE FICS THAT ARE THIS PASSIONATE AND LEMONY! BYE.
Yiku Mitsui Briefs Jaganshi chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
once again, nice. this story's good! i like it! i'll enjoy reading more of your storys! see ya!
Yiku Mitsui Briefs Jaganshi chapter 1 . 11/28/2002
wow, nice touch. great story! i love it! keep at the good work!
natasha robertson chapter 2 . 11/10/2002
i liked it but u could add a third chp. were he tells her what he saw? if u do e mail me
StrawberryKitty16 chapter 2 . 10/21/2002
OH i loved it! It was so sweet I almost cried!(i couldn't cuz im in my school library now)write other chapters!PU_LEEEEEEEZE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
lemon yayayayaya sounds fun but souryy and junk [shh keep it secret lol ok bye
butterflyV chapter 2 . 10/18/2002
Great to see it back up and I hope you continue this story. It doesn't feel at all finished the way it is at the moment, and there are a number of things mentioned in the last three paragraphs (like how Vegeta planned to seriously treasure his strong bond with his wife; how he would be dertermined to change things; and how he would have to answer all of Bulma's questions about his behaviour.) If you concentrate on things like that in more detail, you'll have more than enough information to carry on your story.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
ok...PG? i don't mean to be critical or anything, but please change the rating, b/c some people will flame you for that mix up. you'll also get kicked off , sorry but it's the truth. just change the rating
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
you have a way with words! loved both stories!
Dawn Moon chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
THAT WAS SO SWEET! I was crying! Bellisima! And if anyone says V-Chan was OOC, I'll strangle them! That was very moving and tender. LOVED IT!
Mara Kraus chapter 2 . 10/17/2002
wow that was kewl. think you can make another chapter? cuz that would be great.
CanadianBeef chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Awesome, yo please do a sequel
Anya chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
*giggles* hehe Ok you asked for it, It will be up by Wednesday! lol That's my bday by the way! ;) *gives victory sign*
Squirrel chapter 1 . 7/18/2002