Reviews for EO Challenge Extravaganza Collection!
Dizzo chapter 6 . 10/17/2012
A fun little collection here, I really enjoyed reading them :)
Dizzo chapter 3 . 10/17/2012
Heehee, nothing - not even a blizzard can get between Dean and his pie :)
Dizzo chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
Busty Asian Beauties From Space. Great movie - is it the Director's Cut?
Just the kind of trash Dean would choose :D
TheYmp chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
Pepper rounds! Might work against the more bland spirits of the dead, perhaps?

Loved the Bobby Singer guide to childcare: "It was like having two kids in the house with Sam and Dean, but with guns."
TheYmp chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Except Sam's nightmares went through a disturbing phase of actually coming true...
TheYmp chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
That was a creepy episode!
TheYmp chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
Sam never buys pie... and I thought beer and M&Ms were the staples of Dean's diet... maybe they were n't the peanut variety he prefers?
TheYmp chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
I'm disappointed that Sam turned down the chance for a World cinema title in order to watch a standard Hollywood action flick - having said that Dean should be grateful, I see Sam as more of a romcom guy!
TheYmp chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Ha ha, great last line!
Hundley chapter 6 . 10/6/2012
Just caught up on all of these. They are so very cute. I enjoyed.
1983Sarah chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Oh, this was bittersweet, with the reminder of Dean's deal. However, I gotta love the line "two kids in the house, but with guns", that was hilarious, and very apt!
1983Sarah chapter 5 . 10/3/2012
That's too bad that Sam isn't willing to talk about it with Dean. That might help. Then again, when are they ever the caring, sharing kind until it's like the last possible second, lol.
1983Sarah chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Hahaha, Dean's come backs are always the best. I can imagine that brought nightmares for weeks to come. They pulled out his fingernail...his FINGERNAIL!
1983Sarah chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
But Dean, M&M's are yummy too! :)
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I don't blame Dean, I'm totally not a winter person...even though I live in Michigan..and have my whole life, lol.