Reviews for My brother, Jeff the killer
potter wanna be chapter 1 . 1/31
Damn you. That's all I can say. That last fucking line has me bawling like a baby. Every story, every fucking story (that's even a bit sad)! Doesn't matter what fandom. Whether it's Harry Potter, creepypasta, or any of my other fandoms the last line always gets to me! Great work.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Scuse me while I try to find the pieces of my feels.
kate23816 chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Awww so sweet :3
angelanest1233 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
How did you know all of this? It is so sad... if you know where Jeff used to live, please tell me. Email;
Thanks.
Haley chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
There are very few people on this earth can make me so emotional...You are one of those few people. This is amazing! I can not even think of one bad thing to say about this. AMAZING! :)
Haley chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
This is more or less a rip off of the original pasta with a few of your words in it. I give it a 2/10 because of the unoriginality.
MeowNyaKanoka chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Yaoi.
raven chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
sad cute cool great
i love jeff chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Hey can you make one were harry and jeff fight over a girl named Nicole
Love I love jeff
AiChikaneEnma chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I can't even begin to tell you how much I cry over this. JeffLiu is my favourite pairings in the Creepypasta fandom. I can feel the angst and sorrow in them, the way Liu feels so hopeless before what happened to his brother. Beautifully written. Your work breaks my heart, and I can't tell you how much I masochistically love you because of this. Fav! 3
Penny chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
The feels!
assassinlacey chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
i love it, it so... deep.
CreepyLittleWonderland chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I love this.
deathskull chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
i want to hold him and never let go of him.
randolphmacafee chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
it was such a good story