Reviews for The Insufferable Human Female
Wildblume chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
the complaint in Sisko's office was terrific, I had a 5-minute-long fit of laughter!

"It is widely known that human females find Vulcan men incredibly appealing, and I don't blame them given to what the human males look like, not to mention the lack of strength fails in comparison." - no kidding, loooool!
Wildblume chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
loool, what an interesting female character, I'm sure she can tackle him ;)
Scarlettbrandi chapter 12 . 11/12/2012
LOL This was very funny and interesting. Very playful. I love how damned arrogant you made him. Good work!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
A LOT of sexness. LOL
Scarlettbrandi chapter 8 . 11/9/2012
I have been really liking this! Good work.

Also...I had something that I wanted to ask you that I already asked Sensara and that leaves you. I was wondering if you had an email?
09sasha chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
this story is so funny but sweet at the same time. hope you write more Solok fiction as i love his character.
maba7x chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Prizm chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
That is such a good story. To bad it had to end. Can't wait to see more good fic from you.
LORETTA JEAN chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Noneworking chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
Post script...She is never again not pregnant...The end.

:D I love it! It was hilarious and adorable and I adore you!
The Shark chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I don't know what you give assed pointy ears are all happy about...Solok went all street on my fins and I was like every red shirt who ever went on an away mission on any star trek episode ever...*sigh* can't a man eating, Vulcan biting carnivore get some love...
Sisko chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
All I have to say is, I am holorecording everything, and publishing a paper on it, mebbe even 32 papers on how Solok became less of an ass.
Solok chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
I don't know what you are talking about Letant! There is only one insufferable human female for me! And we will have many babies together mwhahahahaha I didn't tell you I haven't taken my prophylactic shot in months! And I'll be having water put in yours from now on! mwhahahahaha...wait...did I say that out loud?
Letant chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
Damn, old man! You get around! I'm telling...I don't know who I'm telling but...Damn...
Noneworking chapter 11 . 10/25/2012
*HUGE HEARTS* HUGE HUGE HEARTS* I want Solok...*sigh* what a wonderful chappy Bea! Fire, and sexiness, and...babbbbbiiiieeeess...well, talk of babies! That is never a bad thing. I heart this story SO HARD!
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »