Reviews for The Insufferable Human Female
maba7x chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
Nice chapter! I wonder how the "honeymoon" will be!
Letant chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
WHAT! Old man! You didn't even invite me! *throws rice AT Solok HARD* I thought we had a bromance! *shuffles off all dejectedly*
Noneworking chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Awwwwwwwweeeee Solok got human married! Violetta better be nice, because the Vulcan ceremony is NO LESS EMBARASSING (for a human) LOL Great CHAPPY! *MUUUAAAAAHHHH* You ROCK! I almost felt sorry for him...naaaaaaahhhh
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Cool. :)
neverest chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
hahaha yep he's definately whipped xD i love how every chapter makes me smile oD
maba7x chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
Can't wait for the next wedding chapter! I totally hope there's some hilarious comments from Warf and Quark!
Noneworking chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
You know I don't know if I could deal with the Vulcan possessiveness in real life, but reading about it sends my heart a flame...sick isn't it. LOL Well done my girl! I loved this new chappy! Just where are the babies now? *grin*
starry-night78 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Lol! :) thank you for making my day with this very nice piece. Can't wait to read more chapters!
Noneworking chapter 8 . 10/6/2012
I love how she calls him fishbait...ok...There are some days it sucks you don't write M HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! Hot chappy my dear! Keep up the good work and in honor of one of my very fave friends here..."THEY HAVE A MILLION BABIES! :)
neverest chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
hahahaha guess we know who won the bet o]
maba7x chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
YESSSSSS! Who knew that Vulcans had a nosey streak? Poor Solok! Parts are starting to turn blue, I mean green! And do LUV you, BewilderedFemale! :D
Noneworking chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Pardon me while I take a cold shower, Bea. *gulp* DANG! and I had to laugh hysterically when they are counting by the seconds how much longer it takes him to respond. Good going girlfriend! Your rock the human/sexy/romance!
neverest chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
nothin like a bet to make things interesting...hahahaha...lookin forward to reading more :o)
maba7x chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
YES! Two for one! And as to your question...Not long enough! You should keep teasing us. I hope the next chapter is longer (and hotter!). :D
Noneworking chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
She better start giving in or I'm going to make you buy me a wig because I'm tearing my hair out! LOL! TAKE HIM AND GRAB HIM GRAB HIM AND...*cough* ummm sorry...I'm getting a little emotional over here...*blush* Hey Solok if she doesn't wise up soon my neck is bite free and ready! LOL :P
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »