Reviews for The Insufferable Human Female
LORETTA JEAN chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FROM THE FIRST TIME OUT. I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST TOO EMOTIONAL AND MADE THE CHOICE TO READ THE 2ND CHAPTER. I WAN'T SURE IT I WAS GOING TO KEEP READING BUT WHEN IT POPPED UP IN MY E-MAIL I FOUND I WAS READING CHAPTER 3. WELL, HAHAHAHA, I JUST FINISHED CHAPTER 6 AND I HAVE REALLY BEEN HAVING FUN. SO PLEASE KEEP IT GOING AND I WILL KEEP READING AND WILL BE SAD WHEN YOU DECIDE IT IS TIME FOR THE FINISH. THANK YOU, I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO CHAPTER 7
Sensara chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Ensign, he wants you. WANTS YOU. There is no escaping him.

Great chapter! Nice to see someone who can think logically about their relationships and stuff. I like the ensign. Does she have a first name?
Noneworking chapter 5 . 10/4/2012
Oh good lord I rolled laughing! there is nothing like that moment when a Vulcan man says "MINE!" She is sooooo done for, and he was sooooooo worked up he went all street on the shark like a bad arse Vulcan please he got 99 problems but a shark ain't one! Keep going girlie I adore you and your writing!
neverest chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
well damn...hahahaha...this is awesome hahaha
maba7x chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
She doesn't realize that now she's Solok's FOREVER!
Noneworking chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Oh lord...He bit her...yup...he bit her...it's all over now and the poor girl doesn't realize it!
Sensara chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
Somehow I think Solok is going to go street on that shark. Just a thought.
maba7x chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I see that Vulcan meet also have a weekness for human females!
Sensara chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Oh boy, looks like Solok has a crush. Maybe more like an obsession. Please let them kiss, that would be awesome!
Noneworking chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Hobgoblin...yeah she is in love...I give her like one more name calling and he attacks her with his goblin lips of doom! hehehehe yeah there was angst, but that is cat nip for Vulcan men ;) You are brilliant!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Cool. :)
neverest chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
bahahahahaha wow...i can't wait to see how this plays out hahaha
Noneworking chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Holodeck confinement? Now I know where Quark get his stuff for Vulcan love slave volume 2 *CACKLES* omg poor poor Solok! *snickers*
Sensara chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Ha ha ha! You tell him girl! Now you've got him all flustered, and he's either going to challenge you to fight him or kiss the living daylights out of you.
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh...my...GAWD...LMAO! More please...no strike please...more NOW! This is going to be hilarious, it already is!
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4