Reviews for Comfort
Marauder's Mirage chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh gods... That was beautiful.. I was crying at the start. It's beautiful
Lily-On-Water chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I loved it - great work.
Ravenclaw-in-a-TARDIS chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Type your review here...
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
That was seriously amazing! It was soooooo sweet and romantic! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE write more 11/River stories! PLEASE!
Siblings-Curse chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This reminds me of the moment we saw River for the first time: and we saw her death. For most, they probably just thought her a passing companion that lasts for only a day. After all, it was her first time appearing in the Doctor's life and we haven't had the chance to get to know her.

For me however...I've seen her have her adventures with the Doctor at first. I saw all the time they had, and all the time they've shared...later on. Regardless to say, that was the first time I've cried in years - at least in front of my youngest sibling.

Gave her quite a fright too...I usually don't cry at ALL in front of my family - just my fiancee. So when tears unknowingly started falling from...rather blank...face, she thought something was wrong. Imagine her surprise when I explained it was because of River's death...

Reading this...makes me think back to that...and trust me when I say it's starting to affect me again. I might just have to get out of class for this...I wonder if the teacher minds?

Siblings
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
aw that was so sweet and so sad and sexy and brilliant
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is absolutely fantastic. Very, very well-written, and it made me so happy (and quite upset.. he knows she has to leave him someday and he's already seen it happen and... agh)... amazing job. (:
NaiaKirra chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
So completely in love with this story! I always have a hard time picturing The Doctor and River being this intimate but i figure it probably happens and this seems as close as anyone I have read has gotten to a completely believable sex scene between these two. I so applaud you!
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved this little moment in the Doctor and River's relationship and think it was appropriate for what had just happened. Great story.
xthetimeladyx chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love it! *u* Really really love it! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Seriously good.
Malecforeverandalways chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This was just so beautifully done, so many emotions going through me right now.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 10/1/2012