Reviews for Blood of the Innocent: The Tributes' Tales
The PTB's Red Fox chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
Not bad Wren! Not bad at all, bloodbath deaths are always quick and disjointed. You did well!
richards25 chapter 13 . 8/7/2013
YOU ARE BACK! :D Yay! I am glad you updated :D
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
This just broke my heart! Amazing writing!
TheJondretteGirls chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Hey! It's LittleFearless hear. Have you given up on this story?
Candy Pop chapter 12 . 1/29/2013
Hi! Umm...just wondering, when is the next update? It kinda seems to be taking a while...no pressure! Love the sotry so much1 Keep writing!
Candy Pop chapter 12 . 1/3/2013
I think the story is really great and I'm glad you used the name I suggested for District 9, Zinnia. I actually quite liked this one but I think Marvel's one was the saddest. Are you going to do one for Peeta even though he doesn't die? I think it'll be interesting to hear a part of the games from his pov. Perhaps the most important part in the games for Peeta? Great story!
Little Fearless chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
I am going to get loads of ppl calling me and idiot now, but seriously, what does ship even MEAN?
PS love story
Little Fearless chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Congrats, halfway! Soz I haven't reviewed for ages... :( I think Julius is your best bloodbath yet, and Finch was really good, she's my favourite character (I know even before Finnick *gasp*.
Well ta...
Little Fearless :)
richards25 chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Aww who knew district 6 had so much potential! I actually like them now! Wow, you changed my mind with two chapters! Nicw work! ;D
The PTB's Red Fox chapter 12 . 12/28/2012
Oh my feathered friend! This was a good one! Don't sell yourself short now, I like his analogy to being a car
He seemed like a nice kid, braver than some and not as whinny as five!
Good job
richards25 chapter 11 . 12/24/2012
This is cool! I like the fight in here! Well written again! Really well done :D
Cunita chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Nice *-*
Candy Pop chapter 10 . 12/21/2012
I have always loved the girl from 9. She looks about 13. I think a good name for her would be Zinnia. She is has red hair if you look her up. I think this story is amazing and really emotional. It made me realize that they're all innocent, right down to the worst career. It's not their fault. Keep writing!
The PTB's Red Fox chapter 11 . 12/23/2012
Not bad Wren! I made up names for some of the players in my interpretation of the games so it's all good!
Can't wait to see what you have in store next!
Ninazadzia chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Thoroughly enjoyable, all in all. I love seeing portrayals of human!Marvel, even though it's usually a touch out of character. Marvel seems to be a little soft in this chappie (I can't imagine him ever calling Rue "little dove,") but his insight on the others was really good. Nicely done, and keep writing.
xx Nina