Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
wendypang chapter 13 . 6/30/2013
Keep up the work nice one I love it! Very hoping for the next chapter up! Wonder how Iwasawa is doing right now. And it is so cool making fandub for angel beats! I really hope I can be part of it but my speaking is not good o_o I will totally support you guys when it's out
Ash chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
WHY ARE HINATA AND OTONASHI AND IWASAWA AND HISAKO GAY!
I'm not trying to be offensive. I just want to know.
Dream For Tonight chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
Very nice story! Iwasawa has Lavender Town Syndrome? Hm...
How would Angel be able to make a clone of Alice, if she has no real DNA? I would also be very intersted in a third season . Keep it up!
KitsuneZelda chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
H-how…? This…Angel…what the hell!? XD
Alice is out now...Oh no... Poor Hidari! I can't believe they're going to clone her! ( Or at least try. )
And please! I WANT A THIRD SEASON! :D
wendypang chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Definitely enjoyed if there is season 3! It will be fun!
Now I wonder so much what is it for having Iwasawa down here... does she have some kind of a mysterious family background?
wendypang chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
I love stories about Iwasawa and Hisako! Thanks for writing such nice story. Keep it up!
KitsuneZelda chapter 11 . 5/24/2013
You just blew my mind…I love your writting so much. I'm so curious what this 'special cell' is. For some reason I think it's going to important... Eh, that's just me.
KitsuneZelda chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
Why? Why must you leave me on such a cliffhanger?
I'm so curious as to what Alice going to do. Maybe She'll team up with Angel. I love this so much! I'm dying for the next chapter!
zombiecake11290 chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
will you ever update this fic anytime soon? TTvTT i don't want to rush you but i'd at least like to know if you will continue to update this
MomoPeachFlower chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
holy crap!
awesome.
RecklessTeen22 chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
OMG POST A NEW CHAPTER LIKE NOW. BUT WITH MORE LOVEY DOVEY STUFF WITH OTONASHI AND HINATA ! 333 PLEASE
MomoPeachFlower chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
I love you!
No joke either girly!
I love how you put a past relationship in for Hisako x Iwasawa, but it was sad that they got into a fight right before she dissapered.
The relationship that you have started between Otonashi and Iwasawa is goin to make this a very interesting story. So is the dark figure off in the distance at the end of the chapter.
MomoPeachFlower chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I love you!
I read the summary and the first person I thought of was Iwasawa.
It would be her or Hatsune and I doubt that you would bring her back after just sending her off.
Consulting-Prussian chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
The minute I saw "pinkish hair" I just thought , "IWUSAWA IWUSAWA! OMG IT'S IWUSAWA!" and then when she confirmed my geniusness, I just screamed "OMG I WAS RIGHT! IT'S IWUSAWA! I AM A GENIUS!" And continued to scream that repetitively. And keep on reading while screaming "I AM A GENIUS!" and mumbled "Otonashi, you moron, I figured it out before you!" Now WRITE MORE.