Reviews for Nothing To Fear
Ally Hope chapter 14 . 3/22
I was curious about your storie and now I'm just eager to read what happen next. Your character are developed, deep and I find your plot interesting and well managed.
Ginny is Susan right? And Sirius is a little more crazy in this story? Or is he just incapable of believing that it could be Harry in the next to his?
Anyway, I know you're probably busy but I hope you'll update soon because I really like your fiction :)
I hope there aren't too much errors, English is not my native language!
Please update soon, I like this story a lot!
Cosmyk Angel chapter 14 . 1/26
Hmm, I wonder how long it will take Padfoot before he registers the fact that it is Harry, not James in that cell.

Cosmyk
Emerald Stag chapter 14 . 1/22
I had a feeling that things weren't going to go well for Harry after he got knocked out after saving Ginny. Heartbreaking to see him suffering in Azkaban, and then for Sirius to find him and confuse him for James and keep apologizing for what happened. I'm interested to see how you handle getting Harry from Azkaban, the timing is close to when Sirius escaped but he wouldn't leave him behind. Can't wait to see what happens. Nice updates!
FreelanceBum chapter 14 . 1/22
I really hope you update soon. Enjoying the story a lot.

Now big long review time:
First few chapters didn't seem very important, I'm used and bored by abused Harry. Should have just started with him running away.
First year was basically canon, but worse. Pretty good, you skipped most of the repetition.
Second year went almost exactly as I expected, and I hope you begin to slow the pace down a bit soon.

Speaking of pacing, it goes super quick. You said at some point that is to get the duo together as friends (and more). So that is fine, although currently I have little clue about things. Like how did the Dumbledore/Lupin confrontation work out about the Dursleys, does the school know he is a parselmouth, and so forth. How often does he converse with Hagrid, who seems to be his only friendly contact. Does the school walk on eggshells around Harry now that he is a "murderer"? I mean Ron seems to imply yes, but it was never really followed up on. Obviously the Slytherins don't.

Characterization is weak, but mostly unneeded as Harry hasn't had a chance to interact with anyone really. Also canon characters are mostly the same, although I would be willing to debate you have semi evil MOF!Fanon!Dumbledore.

You are mostly error free in grammar, and spelling. You do, however, have some homophone errors. Those bug me more than ever should be said.

All that aside, as I said before I really enjoyed this story. KUTGW, and let me know if you want a beta.
FreelanceBum chapter 12 . 1/22
Stalactites are the ones that hang from the ceiling, mites are the one that protrude up from the ground.

A good way to remember it is: when the mites come up, the tights come down. (as in bugs in your pants, yay fun)
FreelanceBum chapter 10 . 1/22
Oh I remember reading ADKOB, didn't like it that much. Much prefer this one.
FreelanceBum chapter 9 . 1/22
Raggedly Ginny would be better, sounds closer to Annie.
FreelanceBum chapter 8 . 1/22
Seven year old is absolutely adorable.

Ron deserves to be bashed anyway.
FreelanceBum chapter 5 . 1/22
I wonder who used those chambers a hundred years ago.
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 1/22
but are they like wasabi peas?
Lilykees chapter 14 . 1/12
I am looking forward to the next chapter and I really hope it is posted soon.
I am a naiad glad to serve u chapter 10 . 1/6
I felt the need to review because you honestly made me cry in this chapter. Also I got the image of Lily Potter and James Potter in the afterlife, sobbing and shouting at everyone in the world of how they treat their son. Its Marvelous, dramatic, I'm speechless with tears. And it has a very good lesson too. Keep writing, mate. You're doing brilliant.
Davi chapter 14 . 1/2
Come on!
Why does every chapter end with a cliffhanger.
Great chapter! update soon
Davi chapter 13 . 1/2
Why! why do you need to stop writing.
You need to upload 3 or 4 chapters at one time and then update in a week max. and no cliff hangers please.
Great Chapter!