Reviews for Nothing To Fear
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 17 . 9/2
Interesting story not exactly sure if I like it or not but I'm willing to find out please post again soon!
So why did you kill Penelope?
Im happy to see you updating :)
Wonder what's going tp happen after they get Harry out? It would be cool if he would train with Remus/Sirius/Minerva/Severus and enter the wizarding world when he is older and more capable.
mayriss chapter 17 . 7/21
Seriously in love with this story! You're characters are all so believable and well fleshed out which is so rare for a fan fic. Can't wait to read more! Keep up the awesome work
hptrump chapter 17 . 7/16
If for some reason Harry and Ginny survive, are still sane and still supporting each other they should leave the UK. Go to America, Canada or Australia and when Tom Riddle comes back to let him destroy the Magic Society in the UK (screw them all).
Lilykees chapter 17 . 7/16
Please let them rescue Harry and Ginny so they can hide, oh and rescue Sirius too
Evangeline the Gothic Angel chapter 17 . 7/15
Please get this poor child out of Azkaban soon.
MissusMe chapter 17 . 7/14
When I first started this story I assumed it was abandoned, but now that you're back I'm so happy and I hope you update more regularly! Also, considering that it has been so long an author's note with a summary would have been nice or at least a promise that you won't disappear for another year without any updates
PrettyGirl07 chapter 17 . 7/14
Gah so happy...:) loved it.
timefreak chapter 17 . 7/13
1) you need a summary of what has happened in the story so far - it's been too long since the last update - and very few people can be bothered to read the whole thing again.

2) Sirius said he didn't kill anyone. Then immediately tells Harry he killed his parents. This is very annoying, the Sirius in the books wanted to explain things to Harry, but here he's just making Harry hate him for no real reason. I'm assuming plot progress is the reason...

3) scene with Ginny is well done
UnicornMagic chapter 17 . 7/13
Fantastic story!

I can't list all the things I love because that would take too long

Already looking forward the next chapter
Iwik chapter 17 . 7/13
Thanks for the update. You really, really, really need Harry and Sirius out of Azkaban fast! Sirius is going mental and Harry will probably kill him if he doesn't learn the truth soon. Ginny might murder her Healer as well, if Harry and Sirius won't get her out of there soon as well...

You've turned this into quite a hopeless fic. I've no idea how even one of them will get out. Sirius won't use his animagus form to escape if it means leaving Harry behind, Harry has to rely on Remus, Minerva and Snape to escape (which has even a slimmer chance of success than Sirius' animagus escape) and Ginny will be getting drugged to become complacent.

That's not criticism at all, it's very interesting and a great read. Can't wait for more and for you to continue!

Sirius interrupting Fudge was hilarious. Even better than the continued rocks thrown at Harry to check if he's real. I'm glad Remus got to talk to Harry, even if he hasn't got his facts wrong (and he looks like Snape, holy shit).

The only prediction I'm gonna make is that Molly somehow will pull her head out of her ass and do something to help Ginny (and in turn Harry). It probably won't be soon, but it'll happen! I'm sure of it.
nesciamema chapter 17 . 7/12
Very curious to know if Dumbledore knows Ginny said Riddle did it and where is the diary?
A Week Of Sundays chapter 17 . 7/12
Wonderful chapter! I'm really enjoying your fic. It's not often you see this much sadness and pain written into a character, giving them a life other than just the words. My heart is crying right alongside Harry, and I always take that as a good sign when reading a fic about...well, sadness and pain. Keep up the good work!
JourneyRocks13 chapter 17 . 7/12
I absolutely love this story. Please update soon. Truly one of the best on the site