Reviews for Nothing To Fear
Lovely story! Please tell me the next isn't coming next December...? It seems like Christmas time is your writing time
ThunderSphinx chapter 5 . 3/19
Still can't believe you made Lily a Slytherin. In canon, had Lily been made a Slytherin, she would have been raped or killed by the future Death Eaters.
ThunderSphinx chapter 19 . 3/19
I don't like it when Harry sneers. But then again, he's a Slytherin and Slytherins sneer lol.

I really wish Harry was more trusting of Sirius but then again, he's been burned so many times before. And Remus told him what he thought was the truth.

God, I hate the Weasleys, Dumbledore, and the Ministry! And those FUCKING aurors! Moony is only a werewolf 12 nights a year, people! He's not dangerous! Grr, stupid fucking annoying bigots. And Harry is just a child! Poor Harry :(
ThunderSphinx chapter 22 . 3/19
OMG please update! I need to know what happens next!

What will happen next? IDK! I must find out! Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON PRETTY PLEASE! :)

And poor Ginny :(
She was left behind :(
Dear Prongs I,
Why would they think of Ginny? She's not family, she's in a hospital, not prison, she's with family, not alone, she's surrounded by people who want her good, not to harm her and trying to kidnap her would have been risky, they cant know if she would resist and if they got caught they would be killed or put in Azkaban.
I wouldn't relate this to their morality.
A.
Prongs I chapter 22 . 2/2
It's a quite intriguing story so far.
However, considering the way they left Ginny behind without wasting a thought on her, shows that they are morally not better than the rest of the wizarding world.
I'm curious what'll happen next. I'm afraid not much. I have the impression that the three of them are quite satisfied with their lazy life style in the back of beyond.
Please, please dont wait for another year with the next chapter! Cant wait to read it!
Lamelinam chapter 21 . 1/16
It was such a relief in this chapter to have people talk and listen and THINK intelligently for once !

I'm so very sorry my reviews seem harsh, but you've got to understand it's because I liked your story so much ! It has a lot of potential and you write extremely well !
The characterizations of Harry, Ginny are especially wonderful. Remus and Sirius' too. Snape's was a tremendously welcome addition.

But the very close to OC-ness and the absurdity of the rest of the cast (the whole bloody wizarding world) is starting to get to me.

Dumbledore is supposed to be clever and good and especially good and CLEVER ! Why does everyone who is not the main characters act like stubborn, blind six-years-old ?

The Weasleys are a good, caring family. It's a family where love and loyalty are central. A big proof of love would have been Molly or/and Arthur or/and her brothers maybe at least consider the possibility that what their daughter/sister is so desperate to tell might be the truth, contrary to what society or the good doctors say. That would be love (not imprisoning her and drugging her to a stupor), and love, as JKR's put it, is the most powerful magic in the potterverse.

Why do you think Gryffindor House is mainly considered to be Light ?
Being a Gryffindor means being brave. Brave enough to stand out by oneself, to leave the beaten path, to do what is right instead of what is easy, brave enough to consider that one might be wrong, brave enough to try to amend for it.
Please make the Weasleys and Dumbledore true gryffindors again. It's extremely painful to see them the way you've pictured them. Dumbledore is supposed to be the greatest and wisest wizard of his time for a reason, the Weasleys are supposed to the most loving and tolerant family for a reason.
Anyway, they and the wizarding world will have HELL to pay for the blatant injustice and their whole treatment of Harry. Should they grovel at the feet of Ginny and Harry begging for forgiveness, I don't know if I'd forgive them.

Happy New Year. I'm very eager to see what will happen next.
Lamelinam chapter 18 . 1/16
ENOUGH OF CHARACTERS WILLFULLY REFUSING TO SEE OR LISTEN !

Seriously stop it ! Your story is very promising. I want to know what will happen and I strongly encourage you to keep writing because you're an excellent writer but this plot (willfull blindness from the wizarding world, really TOO much obvious dismissal of basic human rights, this whole story of blaming and ignorance ) is just too easy and too cliché. It's unworthy of your story.
Lamelinam chapter 17 . 1/16
I know it's very easy to indulge yourself in this trope (good guys against the world, everything wrong, misunderstanding after misunderstanding) but that's enough. It's incredibly frustrating to have characters who don't think, don't act, in other words, are plain victims ! in a world where reason doesn't work? I thought you kept a nice balance in the beginning, but you're falling in the pit here.
Lamelinam chapter 16 . 1/16
Seriously, this everyone-in-denial beginning to-good-guys-considered-crazy is a bit too long. It's too slow-building, and frankly the heck is Dumbledore ? He's the one who should ensure reason to be heard ? That's one of his bloody role in canon !

Your story is very well written , but it is beginning to lag in the plot department. Making it overly, and really, unreasonably tragic is a bad idea that risks killing your story.
Lamelinam chapter 8 . 1/16
I'm very happy with how this story is going. I said in a first review that I deeply dislike bashing, so your treatement of Dumbledore and the Weasleys made me frown. But it is a relief to find out that their characters are far more nuanced than that, and that they are good people, if misled.
Lamelinam chapter 4 . 1/16
according to Word of God, Dumbledore's lemon pops contain only a mild calming draught. He IS a headmaster experienced with teenagers.
I usually have a problem with fics that bash characters. My perception of Dumbledore's is obviously not yours. In spite of this malus, your story is well-written and makes me want to know what will happen next.
bkwrmgrl87 chapter 1 . 1/14
I love this story so much! Poor Baby Harry and his horrendous live experiences that sphe's had to endure so far in his terribly short life. I was so furious at everyone's (besides his allies, of course) treatment. Ugh, why must the world be so horrible! I'm at least happy that Harry and Sirius are finally out of Azkaban. I hope you update soon, because I love your writing and I love this story. Congrats on another magnificent story! You are brilliant!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 22 . 1/5
I wonder what's going on with Ginny.