Reviews for If I'm Drowning Please Don't Save Me ('cause I've got to save myself)
sogetthis chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
AHHHH ITS SO GOOD! CAS PAST IS SO DARK AND THIS IS REALLY WELL WRITTEN AND WOW I LOVE THIS OOOOOO THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS LOL
Casey2y5 chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
This was an amazing story. I really enjoyed it and I hope that final sequel makes an appearance!
pshhhhyeaaa chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I really loved this story and well the first ending was pretty perfect so Im not even gonna read the sequal because Im content as it is. Great job
weedom chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
I am gonna guesss that sams trail is about cas... very excited to keep reading!
ingosea chapter 8 . 11/20/2012
Epic! I mean your characterization was solid and the characters themselves lovable. The plot was a good match and presented in a good manner.
B. Tommorrow chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
I am so glad to read that this isn't finished yet. You had me worried.

I have to say, I absolutely love how you wrote Sam & Dean in 'Dublin Crow' and the domestic Cas & Dean here. It's so cute, it gives me happy squishy feelings!

Thank you so much for the awesome sequel, it was beautiful. I can't wait to read what you have in store for us next! _
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
so this is all amazzing i can't, thank you soooo much for continuing it with all of these sequel chapters, you're amazing
A.Midnight.Charade chapter 8 . 10/26/2012
! THERES MORE?! OH MY GOODNESS YES! D
ghostlyangel chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Another great chapter. I really like this AU.
ghostlyangel chapter 7 . 10/25/2012
Ooh I liked this chapter. It was fluffy and sweet and nice to see how the boys continue to get on :)
halearrow chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
That was a great trio, I'm uncontrollablely excited for the sequel :) x I love it! They are so adorable :)
halle mcready chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
Love this! I will read anything you write with these AU characters 3
Wolfa Moon chapter 6 . 10/21/2012
LOVE THIS BIT

"Cas," he says placing a quick kiss on his lover's temple. "Say goodbye to your lawyer."

With that he's out the seat and streaking after Sam who's already a blur across the apartment.
H.R Again chapter 6 . 10/19/2012
Hi there.
I just wanted to leave a review for this ammmmmazing story, which I have not been able to stop reading for the past day and a half.
I have to applause your take on Cas, there aren't enough Fics where Cas just dosnt immediately respond and come out of his shell to Dean. I think that element of Cas being so drawn back was very very good.
I looked through your other Fics and was surprised to see TTW. I had no idea you were the same author but it makes sense, the writing style is the same.
I'm going to read Touch now, as well as follow your amazing ass.
-HR