Reviews for If I'm Drowning Please Don't Save Me ('cause I've got to save myself)
Daiyu Amaya chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
I really loved this whole story lol, I never really thought of them as a pairing before and well I really liked them in this _ funny how my fav characters can be written like this, Thank you so much!
halle mcready chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
So happy you're writing more, love these AU versions of Dean and Cas. Love the fluff, keep it up :)
ghostlyangel chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
yay a sequel! I loved that chapter. It was funny and fluffy and awesome!
halearrow chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
Ah yay, you're doing a sequel! :D I loved every moment of it, it was so cute, I loved Sam and Dean at the end hahaha :) can't wait for the next update :)
Kakashijewel chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
Oh man if you made a sequel I would be so happy! I LOVED THIS STORY!
innocentlyperv chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
OHHHHMMMYYYGGGOOOOOODDDD.
Okay so I haven't read chapter five yet but I have to get to sleep! Haha.
Anyway, 1. I'm reading the Space Trilogy for school right now and nearly died when you mentioned it. Also I'm reading paradise lost next semester! And Good Omens is literally one of my top three books. And yay for Vonnegut references. So kudos to your excellent taste in literature!
2. I am in love with this fic. Dean as a book worm is my favorite.
3. Ahh just yes. Yes to everything. It's wonderful. I can't wait to read the rest!
ghostlyangel chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
I enjoyed this story so much! It was nice to see the buildup of their relationship and how slowly Cas's icy demeanor melted around Dean.
B. Tommorrow chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
You update so fast _ .

Anyways, awesome story I really enjoyed it. I like how you had Dean and Cas' relationship progress, it came across as more organic than in a lot of AUs. Also, I enjoyed the whole Anna story, even if it broke my heart.

On the topic of a sequal with no plot and all cute, totally. The boys deserve happy-times. Maybe Dean can finally finish that road-trip with Cas?
Conssunshine581 chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
Loved this fic! The slow romantic build-up, the parallels between the AU and the show, Dean sneaking into Cas' house...
faecree chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
I don't have the words to describe how I feel about this story, so I'll just leave you with this... Thank you so much for writing this, it made my day.
It was beautiful, and perfect, and UGH!
Anon chapter 5 . 10/12/2012
This was far more enjoyable than I expected from the summary, and it was just what I needed tonight. Sequel please.
halle mcready chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Yes! You must write a sequel!
rosaisanerd chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
honest to god this is one of the best destiel fics I have ever come across. I'm serious. PERFECTION.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
This was awesome. I really enjoyed your story and pleasepleaseplease write leftover cute! I want leftover cute :)
kc62442 chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
I would love a sequel! Wrap things up a bit with major fluffiness lol
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »