Reviews for If I'm Drowning Please Don't Save Me ('cause I've got to save myself)
Guest chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Yes! Sequel! Yay!
A.Midnight.Charade chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
PLOTLESS SEQUEL PLOTLESS SEQUEEL!
NurseLintu chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Loved this. I was sucked in from start to finish! I love how you developed the story, the characters, and Dean and Cas' relationship. I loved how complex the characters were. And how Sammy's case turned out to be Cas'! Thoroughly enjoyed it.10 out of 10
Lintu x x
halearrow chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Loved the story! & I would absolutely love having a cute sequel dudnfksjakfkdl all my destiel feels, arghhh, thank you for posting this amazing piece of work :):)
pappy chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
omg. this one fucking beautiful story.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
This has become one of my favourite AU, love it so much!
Loubee1977 chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Have to comment again-I really love this story. I love the plot, the characters and the writings, it's all wonderful!
Loubee1977 chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Have just found this story and I love it! Bookworm!Dean (who wants to do a paper on His Dark Materials?!-swoon!) and Cas are just perfect.
dualities chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Omg poor Anna! I hope Zach and Bella get what's coming to them!
supposedalienpsycho chapter 3 . 10/7/2012
I don't know what I was expecting when I started reading but it certainly wasn't this. It's awesome and amazingly written.
Butterfly chapter 3 . 10/6/2012
I like this story so is such a great guy in this fic. I'm waiting for the next chapter.
halle mcready chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I also have to add that you've succeeded in making Dean a bookworm but stayed true to the character (awesome!) And Cas is still Cas while being a nerdy badass! Well done
halle mcready chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
This story is incredible. The characters are rich and very well written, the story is intriguing and original. I love the long chapters. Please update soon, I have to know what happens :)
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
bookworm!Dean is the absolute BEST, I agree. WOOP! I LOVE this story, thank you for updating fast as you could :D I sure do appreciate it, I can't get enough of this most auspicious fic you have going here.
pinkskyline chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
re: Deanbookworm: hey, we know Dean at least reads Vonnegut ;)
49 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »