Reviews for Equine Psychology
K9 ML7 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
cool, lol. I could see something like this happening in the show haha. :D I would love it if they really did something like this. I love both shows myself!
Annber03 chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Ahahaha, oh, this is brilliant! I love how everyone slowly gets sucked into "My Little Pony" (Troy being transfixed by the show at his apartment was hilarious), the fanfiction thing was genius, particularly the whole "meta" thing at the end-I'd actually like to read the stories Troy and Abed would write about this show (or any other shows)! I bet they could come up with some good ones.

Pierce's random bizarre thoughts about the whole thing were entertaining, too. And it was sweet of Shirley to eventually come around to the show once she saw it taught good messages to children, and supported her kids watching it.

And Jeff. Poor, poor Jeff. Always so confused by this school :D. I also liked the whole running joke with the howler monkeys.

Perfectly in character, very cute, and very funny. Good stuff!
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
"How many episodes have you watched today?" she asked.
"Just a few," he responded. "Abed wasn't here when I got back from school, so I thought I'd try it out in the meantime."
"Troy?" Annie asked, worried.
"What's up?" he replied.
"We got back five hours ago."
Troy looked at the clock. "Son of a-"

That's a relatable scene, becuse that's how it happened to me too, First it was Death Battle having Rainbow Dash Vs. Starscream, then a few PMV of Weird Al Songs playing behind fanfiction stories but I caught a few clips from the PMV and thought what's the Pink one doing with those instruments? I'll just watch that episode to find out what's going on. I watched one episode at a time on youtube when I finally found the parasprite episode I realized right away how it would end but I was already fully hooked long before then.

Great story really enjoyed it.
Ice assassin Ace chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that was funny i love this
Tv Centric Universe chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
The best MLP Crossover ever. I mean it was absolutey perfect and hilarious. Of corse Jeff would accept the fandom eventually, if only for the chicks. Fantastic job and one million well-deserved bro-hoofs. BRONIES PWN FOREVER!
Emma Iveli chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Great fic and the first person who ever wrote a Pony/Community crossover...

And I love the whole thing with "Inpector Spacehoof" awesome!