Reviews for Stir Occasionally Over Heat
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Nice
InoSaku4ever chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
Story's awesome and so sweet!
hedgehogsandwich chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Woah this was awesome. Well done! Very well written, really accurate depictions.
Enis chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Very cute story. The first two chapters really reminded me of when I worked in a restaurant. Wearing two aprons, eating contests, the claw technique, and being an overall idiot in a kitchen. Some very good times. Anyways, on a more serious note, I thought this was very well written. Kyoko and Yui were both in character and the two and had a good dynamic through out the fic. Only thing I felt was slightly off was the pacing between chapter two and three. I just got the feeling that it happened a little fast, and that there could have been a little bit more of a build up to help transition from two to three. I think it definitely had a strong ending for sure though, and it wasn't a too over the top with Yui expressing her feelings, which was nice. Again, I enjoyed this, and keep up the good work.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, this was...*A*

So, Kyouko completely breaks down before the only person she would ever do so, and Yui accepts her feelings, and accepts Kyouko, how perfect she is, just the way she is. *W* That was so sweet, and the gentle, soft descriptions were simply beautiful. *O*

Mission Complete! Nice, really nice work, Marine!

Now, return to base for debrief and some R&R. The drinks are on me.

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
adaneva chapter 2 . 10/7/2012
Hi there, very interesting fic, I like the way you keep them in character, hope to see any updates soon 'cause it's geeting oh so interesting! ciao
adaneva chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hi there, very nice fic, I like the way you keep them in character, hope to see and update soon, it's getting oh so interesting! ciao
Major Mike Powell III chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, this is quite the interesting story you've got here, yes.

I'm really enjoying Yui's cooking mastery and that little bit of roleplay she's doing with Duchess Kyouko. LOL Yesh, I agree with Kyouko: Empress Yui is scary! o.O

Then, we have Yui's poker face. LMAO I can't get enough of Yui's poker face. XD

And now, we have a determined yet confused and frustrated Kyouko, trying and Failing to master the art of cutting veggies. Aw. :C

But then, "Lead by example"? Oh, I wonder what that entails...Hmmmm...

Good work!
Update ASAP! That's an order!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
Hiyururi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
funny enough haha i like yui ,she's so cute!
anon chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow! This made me laugh so much, and I absolutely adore Yui/Kyoko! Your writing is really nice to read, and made me chuckle, hehe :3 I'd love to see this continued, so far it's great!