Reviews for Ceremony of Innocence
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
omg im balling at the end!
Tensko chapter 23 . 6/19/2013
This was an amazing story and it's a shame it doesn't get more attention. I'll avoid gushing about it to much but just know that is story and the one before it is really good. You got the source material better than any of the other fanfictions I've read so far.
Sazuka57 chapter 23 . 2/23/2013
I was supposed to be in bed two and a half hours ago
But then I read the first fic and I HAD to read this one because omg Garrus
The first fic and its sequel are the two best written fics I have ever read, and this is saying something, because I've been reading fics for a decade now.
I just. I don't know where to start. The characters are so believable, and you write Garrus and Tali so well! And Gabby is my new favorite geth to ever exist and I just. I have feelings all over the place.
I hope for more from you! Soon too. Maybe. Idk. I'm following anyways.

...alkdsjfkajlskfsa
Brilliant.
palkia chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
eeee i'm so happy you decided to go ahead with writing the sequel. love the darkness and originality on your imagining of a post-synthesis universe. (and you're the first person i've come across that's managed to give characters children without also giving them a personality transplant!)
Thanatos34 chapter 23 . 1/22/2013
This is absolutely fantastic. I cannot say enough about this story. As I said in your prequel to this one, you actually made Synthesis not only something that I could stomach, but something that I actually felt good about choosing. Considering my initial feelings after seeing it, this is one hell of a feat. You are an amazing writer, and you capture the characters and how they might have grown and changed so well and so realistically.

Gabriel's insults to Garrus were so well-crafted, so geth-like, and yet so like what they would be now that the geth are no longer purely synthetic. It was a small part of a very large and very great story, but it stands out as a prime example of the skill with which this was crafted.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this and share it with others. The ending is incredibly beautiful and simply perfect.

Again, thanks for sharing.
Orchidellia chapter 23 . 1/9/2013
I had no idea when I finished your first story that this had already been written. You are a magnificent story teller, and I feel like you captured the voices and personalities of every ME character we love. Your portrayal of Garrus in both stories is stunning, and absolutely true to form. Even Tali was well-written, and she's notoriously difficult to write. I do hope you continue to write, to share your talents with others who would love to read another story by you. Thank you for all of your hard work, and I will definitely be coming back to this story again when I have free time.
hugh305 chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Wow!... Just Wow!
Sh411th chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
Well. That ending had me crying a bit. This story is fantastic on so many levels. Excellent work.
Winged Rebel chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
Ah, the satisfying feeling of a good ending to a story. (: The epilogue was written in a very intresting and unique POV and syntax. Shepard always has to have her final say. I like the vague hints at how their lives have continued as all the characters aged, and in the end Garrus found his peaceful ending with the remaining piece of Shepard. 3 So perfect! Thank you for writing such a beautiful sequel! Rebel
Winged Rebel chapter 22 . 12/1/2012
Best. Ending. Ever. Not long, but not too short and you finally got to understand Harper's motives! Shepard's appearance was awesome and I loved what she told Tiersa...it made me tear up, admittedly. Wonderful job and spectacular conclusion to a fantastic sequel. Loved every moment of reading it! Rebel
barbex chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
You actually made sense of the Synthesis! That is no small feat and as weird as it was you even made it beautiful.
This is a great story and the way you wrote it too.
Rubrik chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
I just cried...oh my god...I cried. I seriously cried. Tali with her kids, grandkids, and great-grand-kids, Tiersa, Adrianna and finally...Garrus.

I lost it by the end. I can't believe I am sobbing so much. You, my friend, are an amazing writer. Keep up such great writing.
Lord of the Trees chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
Amazing story! I hope you write more, you have a great deal of talent.
Amberion chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
*slow clap*

brilliant.
Aincrad Administrator chapter 23 . 11/30/2012
I almost cried there, man. This story was ended brilliantly.