Reviews for Black Vow
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
I really love the song that this story is based on! And you're right Namine and Xion worked really well with it! Although I also don't like Xion/Namine lol but it's okay cuz there was some Xion/Roxas and I do like that! Great job, it's really good!
SuspendedInLimbo chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This was a really good write. It was interesting and your writing style is pretty impressive, a lot better than most people here *shot* In any case, the emotion was well pinned and the elements of Xion and Namine didn't bother me. Actually, I might have been oblivious in the beginning, but you get the point... It was a good one shot, and there were a few phrases that were a bit wonky, but nothing too bad and bothersome. So yeah, an interesting one shot, and I didn't think the ending was rushed. In the direction this was going, the style you chose, it wasn't all that bad.
Walker of Nothing chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
:'( this story was so sad...I'm sorry...it was awesome though...sorry
Peppermint-n-Spice chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
2 things I thought about while reading this. Dokuro-chan. And Princess TuTu. So strange, I know, and I must say this surprised me in so many ways. The yuri-ness was awesome. The love felt much more forbidden for some reason. Aw, so nice yet so sad. Great story. Excellent work. :)

$Pepsi$ - Lol, Yummers. X)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Hey were in america do you live? Your the same age as me. Plus my friends are real big fans and we wanted th meet you. I'm Brendan.
KarakuRoku chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
odd but.., I dunno. Well yeah I still like it but the yuri was weird. eh oh well. Still ended up as Rokushi. x3 nice job!
OmegaStarShooter14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I LOVE YOU FOR THIS.

I LOVE this song! It's so impacting and romantic! One of my favorites!

You portrayed it so well! I love it!