Reviews for The Story Of A Jellicle Cat: Jemima
Cocobutterrox chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
YAY I'm glad Demeter found Jemima! :D And aww, she must be so confused :( I'm looking forward to the next chapter! I wonder how she will interact with all the other Jellicle kittens :D Update soon :)
Cocobutterrox chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Aww! That was so beautiful! :) Plus I'm really liking Mary and it's sad that Jemima was torn away from her! I'm glad you have the next chapter up because I really want to know what happens next! I just have one little note, which has to do with your style of writing. Of course, it is your style, and I don't have the power to change that (plus it's your story and you can do whatever you want with it :) hehe), but in my opinion, it seems a bit too...informal? I don't really know how to say it. It is all very beautiful, but there are a few parts where Jemima goes off-track and it kind of breaks the atmosphere you have set...Hehe does that make sense? Sorry, I tend to make things really confusing xD Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like me to clarify ;)
Anyway, I really like where this story is going! The plot seems very unique! :D :D Plus, Jem/Misto and Vick/Plato are awesome xD haha. Great job! :) I shall read on!