Reviews for all of the dreariness is real
thechamelioncircuit chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Beautiful
yoyo spring chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
simply beautiful
sabresedge chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
... loved it!... . you made me cry... but i loved it!
Violetcarson chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This makes the ending of Angels Take Manhattan so much bearable. Thank you. XD
AussieNinjaChick chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Beautiful - absolutely beautiful :)
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
What a perfect, beautiful circle you have drawn.
jagwizkid chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
What an awesome story! I was thinking about the young River/Melody and them possibly being in her time frame! So glad you wrote that. I teared up all over again reading it. Great job! thanks for sharing!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Thank you for such a beautiful take on Amy & Rory's fate.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Brilliant! Just amazing! (I really wished this was canon. Having Amy and Rory raise little Melidy would be the perfect closure for me)
SonicTeamFreeWill chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Damn it, I forgot about "Look after him" - that got me nearly as bad as "Come along Pond!" And "together or not at all?" gosh I'm lucky I'm not dead. I've read WAY too many post ATM fics today. I hurt.
Ari Osean chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was wonderful. I love how you brought everything together in a full circle with Amy and Rory going to 1968 and finding little Melody Pond there.

Going to Miss Amy and Rory.

Well done.

Cheers.
Gaialy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That there was brilliant. It would tie up everything so nice, especially because River has to lie...as she says all the time :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This made me teary. It eased my pain about the departure of my favourite companions. Thankyou.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Beautifully written.
dyk3adellic chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was beautiful! But can you explain more about the theory of them raising Melody Pond? It isn't clicking in my head for some reason. Hate when that happens! lol.

River Song is on point. She always hides the damage, and we've watched her do it countless times. I love Doctor/River. They are the perfect couple.