Reviews for Fashion Faux Pas
Absolutely loved this! 3
bashfuljen03 chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Such a delight to read!
C0bwebb chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
GUH! OMG! So steamy! AWESOME fic! I really need to read about some clothes getting ripped off of bodies now tho! ;)

Cobweb
KateMB chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
This is very good. Thanks for continuing the scene and getting her to take her shirt off again. :)
gracie127 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Like :-)
lietomebaby chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I feel bad saying this, but I'm glad you stayed up. This story is really good. I enjoyed it.
ggfan01 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was great!
lynn chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Don't you just wish that this could have been shown exactly as you have written it! This is a terrific enhancement of the scene. Great job...Hope you do more!
JJ chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is hot. There are no other words to describe the sizzling restrained passionate fanfic that I just read. I love how you filled in plot holes like her lack of a scar and the black bra under the white shirt. Just, hotness all around. Please please write more.

JJ
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was great. Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Excellent!
Moonbebe chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love this! If only we could have actually had this scene! :) Liked the line about her covering her scar with makeup - because it was definitely not noticeable on the show. This was a really great little interlude!

You write these two so very well - I'm looking forward to more stories from you!
macisgate chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Haha! I noticed that too! I kept waiting for them to bring it up later, but they never did. Too funny. Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
thanks a lot for the fic i love it !
boriquacrunch chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
brilliant, playful, sexy great job!