Reviews for Knight in Shining Armor
wanderlust-nation chapter 16 . 2/21/2015
One of my favorite RusCan fics of all time, hands down. The setting, drama, and everything is just perfect for these two! I can not give it enough of my love.
larissita chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
I didn't knew there was going to be more to this fic and this just makes me so happy!
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 15 . 1/8/2015
Ah... Done. Now to imagine what is next. I just... Have so much to say. I love this so much. Like alot. Like alot alot... So much! I just cry because it's awesome. (I'm making this awkward aren't I?) but yeah I like this alot.

So this may be my last review so. I like the choice of pairings you had here. And it may be that you don't like FrUk but i thought you did well on it. (because of one of your AN) and TruCan, i liked that too! And AmeCan that was nice.

Also Arthur being so sweet and everything to Matthew around the end. You are a mastermind I swear.
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 14 . 1/8/2015
Ah... So nice calming.. I feel bad for Sadiq, because he isn't going to marry Matthew (which seems very true.) but Matthew and Ivan having their sweet time together is nice. Because before they would do this all in a dungeon...
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 13 . 1/8/2015
Sigh... I love this too much. It's all sweet, a bit calm, but because of The tension between Ivan and Sadiq before jumped me still... But yeah I can't wait to see through the end.
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 12 . 1/7/2015
Oh my kira! I forgot to say in the last chapter that i really really loved the thought of Alfred wanting to marry Matthew!

But but... My words cannot express my feelings of this chapter. I will try my best!

I just love it all! And the fact that when I read Alexander speak I started to deepen his voice once he said "Mattvy" I just love you so much for writing this!
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Ah I should really go to bed. But just one more chapter.

I am very excited for this "Alexander" character to step in. For a random reason I think is Ivan. Just using his royal name. (Ivan being a nick name, or something else.) but there could be a chance that Alexander is the cousin of Ivan. (written some where in the letter) . But i Like this Alexander, giving gifts to Matthew. And how he is the love rival to Sadiq.

I feel as though Sadiq wouldn't listen to Matthew, like Arthur would before they had the great fight. Sigh... I just love this so...
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Aww, you just write the softest thing these past few chapters, (well, with Ivan its not so much, but when he had Matthew on his lap yeah it was sweet.) I just really enjoy the calm and sweet stuff here. It's really relaxing.
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 9 . 1/7/2015
I love their calm family time. I just noticed there are 4 more chapters left... Aww... But I like this so far. The chat with Arthur and Francis before, well argument per se, was heart breaking. I felt like crying. (which I did...) and the lovely talk between Arthur and Matthew. And how Arthur has become more soft. Wow... You are a mastermind. I can't believe this is your first fanfic (well, on this Site that i know of.)
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 8 . 1/7/2015
Oh dear kira... What's going to happen? And I like that fact that Francis and Arthur are kinda together, but i still feel as though everyone is going behind Arthurs back and that makes me feel bad for him...
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 7 . 1/7/2015
I... My Kira... England I... I don't know what to say...
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Oh kira... You are a mastermind.
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Sadiq and Arthur I can see how they have good conversations and such, but why do they have to have that type of thought like "Survival of the fittest ". I guess they just think too much of Matthew? I don't know what I'm talking about but... Argh English!
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 4 . 1/7/2015
Aww, i think Sadiq and Matthew seem really cute. And Arthur being mad at Matthew makes me a bit mad. But oh well.
Sir Kuma Kid chapter 3 . 1/7/2015
I like how Australia is Matthews brother.