Reviews for Snapshots
AmoebasUNITE chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I created a profile, simply so I could say, 'thank you.'

There's something in me that tickles at these tiny, prose vignettes. It wishes to suss out deeper lodgings inside these obfuscated landscapes, knowing, with absurd surety, that wonders would await.

I suppose that's why these treasured inklings are able to take flight. Your story "Fledgling," is enigmatic and full of vivacity in even its most mundane of corners.

I wish you absolutely all the best, and I am forever grateful to have found such an alluring voice to while away my wholly unmagical existence.

Love,
Fairyfinder chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Some of them (okay most of them) I didn't really get. They were well written, but they seem a little confusing. You're a really good author, but I had a hard time understanding these. They were interesting though! Please write more!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
Oh if only it had ended that way!
CyanideDreams610 chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I'm loving these drabbles and ficlets!
ButterflyOnTheWall chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
I was unfortunate enough to read this with a face mask on... now the mask is cracked and my face hurts! This is the funniest, shortest story I've ever read!
Jill O'Brien chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Fabulously sweet, amusing fluff. It put a huge smile on my face.
m chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Lol chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hahahaha! My boyfriend and I played DDR just last week. I beat him easily. But it now makes me wonder what Jareth would look like on a dance pad XD Luved it, very funny. Keep writing!
arynwy chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
LOL! Thank you for this.
kzal chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Okay, I am really giggling at that mental image... Excellent.