Reviews for Adventures of the Pirate Princess
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
:D more more more more more please I love it please I beg you write more
shadowmwape chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Hey i got an oc i would like to contribute:
Name: Mwape Mulenga
Nickname:SOLDIER
Age:16
Pet:A yellow furred wolf named cloud
Devil Fruit-Maou Maou No Fruit-Gives User Vitality, Speed, Endurance, Regeneration(Until treated properly), And manipulation over demonic energy
Weapon-of-Choice:Double handed cutlass with barrel guard and Materia(Magic orbs that were recently discovered by the navy)
Attacks:
Maou Maou No Climhazard-Climhazard with demonic energy
Maou Maou No Meteorain-Meteorain with demonic energy
Maou Maou No Finishing Touch-Finishing Touch with demonic energy
Maou Maou No Omnislash-Omnislash with demonic energy
Version 5(in dire situations)
Version 6(in a "in case we are up against the heads of the navy situation")
Fire Materia
Lightning Materia
Cure Materia
Abilities: His SOLDIER training gave armaments haki and improved abilities(that increased thanks to the devils fruit)
Appearance:Black spiky hair with black skin and brown eyes. He has 10 on his wrist as he was the 10th and last attempt to use materia.
Clothes:Black Cotton Shirt with Black Jeans And Black Shoes. He has a metal shoulder pad in his right shoulder.
Goal: To Destroy Corrupt Marines
Bio: As a 7 year old, Mwape was enlisted in the navy SOLDIER program that would attempt to utilize materia, a substance recently discovered, to the fullest. Mwape best friend, who is now dead, is Zack Fair. Zack is 24 year old man who taught Mwape his style of fighting in secret. When Mwape was found to be able to hold dna, they plucked some dna and planned to kill him. Zack saved Mwaoe, receiving a fatal wound in the process. Mwape then saw Zack die on that hill. Mwape then took Zack's weapon(Trained With it a little), A double-handed cutlass with barrel guard, stormed into the navy base, but not before devouring a fruit(Maou Maou No Fruit looks like a Oran berry, but has a two horns that are eatable) in one bite. Mwape with his new strength stormed the base as he killed every navy member there. Mwape then was named SOLDIER and got a high bounty. Mwape buried Zack, Stole a marine ship(he crossed marine off the flag), Some Materia(they sent his dna analysis by bird to their hq before he got them), and went on his way to destroy the evil marines forever.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I love your one piece fan sequel bout belle i love it please write more
Luffyftw chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE UPDATE!
God I freaking love this story! I want to read more and more and more and... you get the point.
One of the best stories I've read in a loooooong time.
If she ever come across her dad again, then I think she should recruit Zoro and Robins son as well, I can't remember his name XP
Anyways, please write more, this is getting awesome. XDXDXDXDXD
JediMasterChris1 chapter 2 . 2/13/2013
This story is awesome so far, are you planning on updating soon? I'm dying to find out what happens next.
Williamgbirkin chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
is leon smoker's kid?
Taiski chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Wow. Are you sure your not Oda in disguse? Cause, your good. Real good.
Hotspot the 626th chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Can't wait to see the fight! Time to show some girl power to a sexist cat!
LuffyGirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Wow! I finally finished reading this! It was a lot! X.X Lol. This was amazing! I loved it! As I continued reading, it started feeling more like One Piece. Especially the end where Belle's journey just began! Ah, I can't wait to see what happens next! :D And I like how creative you are with the children's names. Monkey D. Bellemere (Bell) and Hanako. I never would've thought of those all my life. XD And turns out, Belle starts her journey with a cheeta! I can't wait for more!
Firetrail chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I would like to say you have done great with this first chapter rarely have i seen such a long first chapter. Good job keep up the good work.
Luffyftw chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I teared up a bit that Luffy's adventures came to an end. There is just such an odd sense of sadness yet happiness in reading this amazing piece of work. I just love it, that's all I can say. It was so good... i hope belle becomes the queen now!
WolfGunn1331 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I've been reading fanfiction for like 6 years and after I read this I just HAD to write a review on it. This story is freaking amazing! I'm excited for the next chapter already! D
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is brilliant! Are you accepting OCs? I want my OC crew to be a part of this awesome story!
suntan140 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
rocking
Hotspot the 626th chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Welcome to the next generation club! I can't wait to see the adventure this child of Luffy and Nami will have.