Reviews for When You Least Expect It
SassYNoleS chapter 46 . 1/17
Thank you for sharing this amazing story with us .. From start to finish it was an wonderful read ..X
Rebadams7 chapter 46 . 1/13
What a sincere history of a modern family taking on la la lands challenges.
Bravo
Reb
Elle Whitecap chapter 31 . 9/10/2020
He told Lauren she’s “nothing”. That seems unusually cruel.
Elle Whitecap chapter 30 . 9/10/2020
Lol, Bella would cry during sex. Also the fact that she’s “tight” has nothing to do with lack of sex. If she’s “tight” it’s because she’s not very aroused, lol.
Elle Whitecap chapter 29 . 9/10/2020
Honestly, these two are boring af.
Elle Whitecap chapter 28 . 9/10/2020
Bella’s so f’ing puritanical. No wonder Mike left her. She wears sweat pants and has zero sexual interest in anyone. She may as well be a nun.
Elle Whitecap chapter 27 . 9/10/2020
Lol, Bella is weak. Alice is going to be away from Jasper just as long and she’s pregnant and she’s not behaving so childishly. Grow up lady. Ask a military wife how they handle being away from their spouse for a year or more. She’s going to run away, you just know it, because this Bella is weak af.
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 9/10/2020
These two have basically no chemistry. What respectable bear 30 year old woman Shows up to a sexy guys house in SWEAT PANTS? Nothing screams “I gave up on life” more than sweats.
Elle Whitecap chapter 20 . 9/10/2020
Skip
Elle Whitecap chapter 15 . 9/10/2020
She really is a biotch. She at least owes him her rationale, not that I think she’s wrong about it, but he deserves something other than a cold ass “no”.
Elle Whitecap chapter 12 . 9/10/2020
I hate when a story goes back in time to show another POV. I honestly get nothing out of it but a chaotic story.
Elle Whitecap chapter 9 . 9/10/2020
Duuuuude, Bella is acting like a grade A biotch
Joey Cullen chapter 46 . 8/4/2020
Just came across this and I was hooked I especially loved Kaden’s outtake what an amazing character he was and turned out to be more so! Well done on a fab story definitely one of my favs
Dazzlingsparkle chapter 3 . 7/18/2020