Reviews for When You Least Expect It
VryUnique chapter 45 . 7/20
I liked the outtake until the end. I didn’t like that Mike committed suicide, it was very selfish. How is Kaden going to feel when he finds out his biological father committed suicide after meeting him? How about his wife? Very selfish of Mike.
VryUnique chapter 9 . 7/20
I would think Bella could get her points across without being a bitch about it. Edward at this time is only asking to be her friend and her response seems to be over the top.
Edward is also being a little over the top, some employees might run with the way he’s making things uncomfortable.
Emette seemed a little annoyed or uncomfortable with Bella in the car but someone needs to tell Edward to back off. He’s coming on too strong.
This chapter changed everything for me. An Edward that pines after...Lauran? No fucking thank you.
mytwilightaddiction chapter 46 . 1/12
What an awesome story:) I really enjoyed it and will miss these three:)
TWINS96 chapter 19 . 12/28/2018
So far i really love this story, though i find Bella to be a little bit selfish. I understand what you’re going through with Mike, your son, and taking a chance on Edward with your heart but girl you are not the only one that is hurting. Edward’s almost fiancé cheated on him in front of the whole world. This man was played just as much as you were. Yet you continue asking how you could trust him after everything that Mike has done to you. How about considering how he is putting his trust in you after what listen has done to him in front of the whole world.
I can’t wait to see what the next chapter has in store!
Rita01tx chapter 46 . 9/30/2018
*Sniff!* Kaden turned out to be a remarkable young man, thanks to Bella and Edward as well as their family and friends! Thanks for the great story!
Rita01tx chapter 45 . 9/30/2018
Holy crap! Let's hope Kaden doesn't inherit any of that shit!
Rita01tx chapter 44 . 9/30/2018
Edward gave the public no more and no less than they deserve to know about his private life!
Rita01tx chapter 43 . 9/30/2018
Lauren got away with her interference by the skin of her teeth! I'm shocked neither Nick nor Adam implicated her in the break-in...now THAT woulda been juicy news LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 42 . 9/30/2018
Love your Charlie!
Rita01tx chapter 41 . 9/30/2018
Lovely to see Edward, Bella and Kaden settle and blossom into their lives together! AND Edward's super sperm is providin' a baby girl to the mix *yay!*
Rita01tx chapter 40 . 9/30/2018
What a happy place to leave them but I'm still gonna check out the outtakes!
Rita01tx chapter 39 . 9/30/2018
Silly Bella...there's no goin' back from your Edward addiction! Leavin' his home is no longer an option!
Rita01tx chapter 38 . 9/30/2018
Mike's certainly a piece of work, or should I say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree LOL! That fractured family is just a blip on Bella's radar!
Rita01tx chapter 37 . 9/30/2018
Fortunately for Bella, in-laws have no legal rights to their grandchildren...unfortunately for them! Broken families suck!
3,347 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »