Reviews for When You Least Expect It
ChristianMom54 chapter 46 . 4/15
One of two Hollywood stories that I enjoyed a lot. Put together very well. Loved the communication, no misunderstandings and no cheating or lying. It still had a plot you could get into. Thank you very much.
Lisi chapter 46 . 3/28
I absolutely loved it! I loved that Edward and Bella's relationship was gradual and realistic, rather than them falling in love and living happily ever after right away. Bella's approach and cautiousness were REAL, and this was obviously written with consideration. Kudos! :)
Sarah Amin chapter 15 . 3/7
She's being a bitch now .. He's been nothing but supportive of her and her son .. He sent his mother to take care of her when she was sick .. I get her insecurities but he's not really giving her much room to ponder , he's always there reassuring her so i dont know why she's doing this !
Sarah Amin chapter 9 . 3/7
She's being on the bitchy side , she's not being a bitch she's just leaning towards being one . I get that she's been hurt but so was Edward .. He's been there for her more than her ass of a husband who couldnt be bothered ..
Sarah Amin chapter 5 . 3/7
Wonder where Edward's father is ?
Esme is a sweetheart though ..
Sarah Amin chapter 4 . 3/7
just to make sure .. Bella's not actually divorced .. Just mike disappeared on her & Kaden..
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 46 . 3/4
Those last two lines were perfect-giving our children love and the tools they need to be successful adults are the most important duties we have as parents.

The person I really feel sorry for is Diane, losing one husband to war and the next to suicide. :(

Thanks for this story-it was well written. Also, it was nice to read an M rated story that wasn't primarily focused on explicit sex. :)
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 43 . 3/4
Good for Lauren not wanting to drag Kaden through the mud-I ended up liking her more than I thought I would. :)
Is it rude to say that I WANT TO CHOKE YOU RIGHT NOW! After reading chapter seventeen?
Wow Bella is SUPER judgmental. I don't think she's removed her head from her ass at all. I get that she has a kid to look after, but Edward makes one mistake and she gets all sorts of angry? It doesn't seem right. Frankly, I think Edward deserves better than someone who is going to treat him without respect and act as if they are better than him.
Bella is a HUGE bitch. She may not be able to trust people, but that doesn't mean she can treat Edward like he is dirt. She acted as if he was a big annoyance in her life.
iloveedward12 chapter 46 . 1/10
Very good story! I loved it!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Okay I get it. Bella is hurt & insecure. But she seems to keep Edward hanging. Sheesh! When is Edward gonna grow some b_lls and call her bluff & say bye-bye to Bella.
BellalovesJacob chapter 46 . 11/26/2013
I just wanted to let you know that I just finished reading this story. You did an amazing job with it. It is a heartwarming story about a broken family finding love, it's a real story. Again I just an thou to know how wonderful you did with this. Hope to read another one from you soon

BLJ
Manasseh chapter 46 . 11/17/2013
This story was a tear jerker...However, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
3,113 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »