Reviews for After Sex
Katy Williams chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
WTF
Nichole Johnson chapter 12 . 10/31/2013
Your writing is so good, you made me love this couple.
I wanna see Phineas and Vanessa next!
The Silent Speak chapter 13 . 9/2/2013
God, am I at war with myself.

I can't believe I even FOUND a story with PnF characters honest to God FUCKING one anouther. But I don't mind it for some unknown reason. On one hand, it makes me want to vomit and basically faint at the meer mention of this. On the other hand, it isn't... awful. I did read every chapter until the very end.

I don't know what else to say but 'Eh'.

Live Long and Prosper,
The Silent Speak
Maka chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
"What? a bitch!?" Haha! I hate Ferbella!
Maka chapter 6 . 8/12/2013
Interesting chapter...
Ilys47 chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
I don't know if you are taking requests anymore but I wanted to request these but you don't have too write them

Ferb/Candace
Ferb/Baljeet
Ferb or Phineas/Stacey
Phineas/Buford
Meh I think you pretty much have done them all
Ilys47 chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Ha I hate ferbella too we must be twins
Ilys47 chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Haha poor Ferb
Ilys47 chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Haha perry sounded like Spock in the second star track movie
TitaniumTomboy chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Sorry I didn't review the other chapters, I just couldn't stop reading. IT'S SO GOOD.
I just have to say, even though I don't ship them (although I might now, thanks a bunch xD) I really love how you did Jeet and Bella's relationship in the other chapter. It was so fucking adorable.
I also really really REALLY cannot get over how well you nail Perry. Seriously, if he was human, that's how I think he'd act. I love his naivety.
I was gonna ask, do you mind if I maybe use the idea of Phineas and Ferb turning Perry human? I thought it was really creative.
I was gonna request couplings that I've never actually seen myself, cause they seem pretty far fetched. Phineas/human!Perry, or Candace/human!Perry? Hrm...
loaren chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
Do Stacy/Jereomy
Anomynous chapter 11 . 5/5/2013
Buford and Isabella!
Yeaimthatguy chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Ferbnessa & perry and vanessa
Yeaimthatguy chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
Can you do another ferbnessa story and a perry & Vanessa one. I really enjoyed those two
Guest chapter 13 . 2/22/2013