Reviews for After Sex
hgjgjgbutjgfjgjg chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
GAY STUPID WORTHLESS I OUTTA REPORT YOU
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
YAY! Update! It was short, but very much enjoyable.

One critique though: Doofenshmirtz's wife is Charlene, not Darlene. Just saying.
ForThoseWhoLikeToMoveItMoveIt chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
Cuteeeee!
aivie garcia-shapiro chapter 12 . 1/22/2013
i love canderemy and i love ferbnessa...(not a request..) anywho,my fave pairing ever. and i love the story especially the end
NoIdea chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
Would you be opposed to making a M Rated story of how these couples act WHILE doing "it"? Just wondering. Also, as a request, Isabella/Alt. Isabella. (Reply in the next chapter)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You need a story when isabelas breasts inflate
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
wow
Ginger chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
Could you do another Phineas/Isabella and maybe a story where someone walks in on them in bed(just a suggestion).Please : )
Anon chapter 12 . 12/20/2012
Hey I know you probably aren't taking any more requests, but when you do, could you do a charlene/heinz pre-divorce chap?
twigmoglin chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Lol, this turned out a great chapter! I ended up sad when I read about Candace's miscarriage but i was smiling with the food sex thing. Keep it up! :D
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 12 . 12/7/2012
Sorry my review was late. I had a busy life.

Anyway, good chapter! I love Canderemy!
Serena-chan chapter 12 . 12/5/2012
So sweet! I love Candace/Jeremy!
Hi chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Wow, these are really well-written and sexy and in character. Platyborg/2D-Heinz, please.
A11egory chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
Aw, this chapter was really cute! I love how Jeremy just wants to protect Candace and that he's practically made it his job to keep her happy!
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 11 . 12/3/2012
Haha, I love it. I think the characters were spot on. I could totally see Isabella being a bit offended by Baljeet's lack of interest. I'm really enjoying this series.
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »