Reviews for After Sex
JanusTheUnlucky7 chapter 11 . 11/18/2012
I can totally see Baljeet able to keep his innocence after doing the deed. The image is really cute. :)
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
This is my favorite. I don't even like Ferbella most of the time, but the angst! Gosh, I love angst. You write one-sided feelings really well. I'm so glad I'm reading this. Also, I kind of liked what you did to Isabella. I don't think you suddenly made her unlikable. I think you just showed how upset she was and how that affected her feelings. Also, the line "You forgot to mention my feelings," broke my heart.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 8 . 11/13/2012
Haha, that's evil. I love the details in this one. I could just see Ferb getting Phineas all hot and bothered while he's trying to talk to him. This was also a great idea. I'd never heard of this game before, but it worked really well for this.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 3 . 11/13/2012
Ah, poor confused Baljeet. I like the take of Baljeet being the confused one; I see it way too often the other way around.
PimpedOutGreenEars chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Okay, so I actually really love this. I really like the little dose of anger between them, because that's totally how I imagine them being together. I also love that you have Ferb being so concerned about what Phineas thinks because there's no way he could just not care. Also, Buford not talking to Baljeet for 5 months? XD Awesome. I think this came together really nicely.
NoIdea chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Is Candace/Isabella coming soon? Just wondering. Ooh, and an interesting one would be Isabella/Isabella-2 (I'll read about anything with Isabella though.)

Man, I'm weird.
Serena-chan chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
I like all these unusual pairings! I hope you manage to write another Phinerb, though. See, everyone always makes Ferb the initiator because he's more romantically mature than Phineas AS A KID, but everybody gets bitten by the hormone bug eventually. I can see Phineas finally figuring out his sexuality and being all, "Dude, this is awesome! We have to experiment with this!" and, you know, jumping an inexperienced Ferb. (That's just kinda how it works in my little head-universe, but I've yet to see anyone actually write it that way. *sigh* I may have to write it myself eventually, but I'm in the middle of so many unfinished fics that I have to business starting another.)
Guest chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Would you do Stacy and Phineas?
damonika2009 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Am I weird for requesting Phineas and Stacy? Lol!
JanusTheUnlucky7 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Thsi was so weird...and cute! I think I found a new pairing.
kena86 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
:) :) :) im happy
TheCartoonFanatic01 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Short, but still interesting...
Unknown Person 838 chapter 9 . 11/5/2012
Also you fucking fags saying that this is a stupid idea and is threatning with reports...
FUCK OFF
Fucking fags, damn! If you don't like it then don't read this Fic! It's as simple as that! All you 8 year old fags, fuck off! If y'all fags want a fight, a fight is what you'll get! This is Fic is truly worthy of being praised with no fucking trolls of hates!
Honestly -_-
Perry and Isabella
Perry and Linda
And that's all
Lichylichy chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Stop being so cold and calculating, dammit Ferb!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »