Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
DragoonSensei chapter 23 . 1/8
This is a realy beautiful story.
A realy clever and well writen fic.
Shadamychild123 chapter 23 . 11/1/2016
You really have to english translations after you do japanes sentences. But i will set that aside and say tjat u really did a great job at this story although it would have been batter if u put a lemon but its your story so i wont judge. And u get a cookie also...
CandyLuv99 chapter 14 . 5/17/2016
OMG I feel like crying poor Amy lost her daddy to some badass pirates
CandyLuv99 chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
I don't really watch sonic but it still makes sense to me so great job KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK XOXO
CandyLuv99 chapter 3 . 5/17/2016
So what since Shadow is a hedgehog and Blaze is a cat they had some weird combo basically
LittleNeko23 chapter 2 . 1/9/2016
There isn't any reason for so many Japanese words. There isn't anything wrong with just saying Thank you, Please and hello in english. Not to mention the sudden use of honorific was off, however i did enjoy the chapters so far i can tell this random use of Japanese will bug me.
MissMJS chapter 23 . 10/31/2015
THISWASSOAMAZINGANDSOCUTEANDSOSWEETANDSOGOODILOVEITILOVEITILOVEIT!

*takes a much-needed breath of air*

I couldn't stop reading this! Here I am, three hours later, gushing to you about this awesome story! I love how caring Shadow was in this and how close they all were to each other!
Great job! :D
SonicAmy1996 chapter 9 . 10/10/2014
Ummm what did Shadow and Amy say? I gots to know lol
UnderFallerUniverse chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Some one does die,btw,I love your work here and on devident art!
UnderFallerUniverse chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
No offense,but you didn't need to put kon'nichiwa knows what kon'nichiwa means.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
"Are you mad?! They're little nightmares. A Mongolian army couldn't get past them!"
This has me cracking up every time
Mo-Ty chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
This is a do over from the first review I did.
I love it, this is the first story I read that have 20 chapters and that's not easy for me. I become a fan of your stories this is the 3rd or 4th (I can't remember :P) that I review. keep it up.
UnderFallerUniverse chapter 23 . 1/12/2014
Can you make a sequel ?
shadamychika chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
Best ending every
Mo-Ty chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
I Love it, this is the first stor I read that have 20 chapters and easy for me.