Reviews for Bounce with me!
RustyPete12 chapter 1 . 3/13
This was a cute story. Not too shabby.
AmIDelis chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
God, this is way too adorable. I love you captured the same carefree spirit and simplicity of the original shorts! There's such a sweet and calming atmosphere around the story.

And the way you write Tigger is pretty in-character too; the way he acted is something I'd imagine he'd do.

I love this pairing myself, so seeing fics like these make me very happy! So again, good work!
Plastic Emotion chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I keep coming back to this cute little story. Very tender and innocent, exactly as the characters should be.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Cute story! Tigger and Kanga make a cute couple!
Glittering Turquoise chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Cute! I'm so happy that someone made another Tigger x Kanga fanfic just like I did!
SeventhSinner chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
This is what needs to be more seen on the Winnie-the-Pooh section of fanfiction. Very heartwarming.
Quanktumspirit chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Oh. I think Tigger is falling a bit in love with Kanga. How cute. I will write soon my own Kanga and Rue story. Could you review it once I got it up? I would be so happy.
Perky Pastry chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
A wonderfully sweet story. I could imagine pretty much all of this happening in canon, you kept the feeling very consistent and precisely innocent in the same manner. _
Shen's General chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Excellent, I am too a fan of Tigger and Kanga (Not all those TiggerxRabbit crap, no offense to them).