Reviews for Anything for a Friend
Ron's Sweetie chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Great new chapter
skyjadeprincess chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Oh Kort, Kort, Kort. You dumbass. Most likely he took the easy way out via suicide by cop. I love the little trap McGee set up. Kort underestimated him and paid the price. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great story. Hope there's a sequel. Can't wait for the conclusion.
RHatch89 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
oh... i love a cliffhanger!
beverlie4055 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
loves it
Gottahavemyncis chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
GAH, cliffhanger. Sigh, but an excellent chapter!
Esquirella chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Did they get him before he could get the shot off?
shestarsky chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
So happy to see update. Tim has become quite dangerous, I guess Callen is an excellent teacher.
tnviolet chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
ohhh. I love that Kort is going down :) I'm really enjoying reading your stories.
alix33 chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
"I'm gonna snap that little weasel like a twig," Tim said with a smirk. Ziva snorted. "And Kort's the arrogant one." Tim laughed. "Oh, I don't deny I'm arrogant. I'll tell you the same thing I told your dad. My arrogance can be backed up by the work I've done. Kort's arrogance is more like that of DiNozzo's. It exists because no one bothered to take him down a peg." - Yay! for the difference between Tim and Kort and DiNozzo.
Hey there, half of Team OSP (as Hetty and Nell and Eric are not there).
"That's why you waiting until you were on the plane to tell him," - "why you were waiting".
Maunzeli chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
A most interesting story line. Thank you.
DS2010 chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
this should be good, glad Ziva is helping and the LA team is there
i-am-the-wallace chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
I love how BA Timmy is!
skyjadeprincess chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the showdown with Kort. I know he's going to regret messing with Tim and his team. Tim is going to make him suffer. Though I wish Tim weren't quite so arrogant. It doesn't seem like him at all, even though he's worked with Callen's team for eighteen months. He should have more of a quiet confidence, since that would be keeping with his personality. Just a thought. In any event, next chapter should be exciting! Keep up the good work!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
Ooh, rubs hands together...The Confrontation between Tim & Kort. With Callen on site too. Can hardly wait!
EastAngels2009 chapter 25 . 1/2/2013
this is great. please update soon.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »