Reviews for Anything for a Friend
alix33 chapter 26 . 1/8/2013
"Knife too," Kort said. Tim chuckled. "Gibbs will be happy to know that the CIA is up to date on his rules. You know that was the only rule I ever bothered to stick to after I left his team?" he asked before taking the pocket knife he carried too." - That is funny.
"Kort quickly leaned forward and took the two weapons. "You seem pretty cocky for a man about to die. Maybe you spent a little too much time around DiNozzo," "Hey, now that's just uncalled for. There's no reason to go around insulting each other," Tim said." - EW! for that mention of DiNozzo.
"Did you really think you could come after me? Did you really think you stood a chance?" Kort asked. "You came after me. You attacked my team and though you could get away with it. As for standing a chance, I think I did a pretty good job. You tried to frame Callen. I stopped you. You tried to implicate me in an attempt to get me to let Callen fry. I saved him and I got out of dodge. You didn't get either of us. Then I managed to make your buddies to think you'd turned on them. I'm sure you managed to talk them out of killing you on the spot, but it was too late by then. You'd already made a trip to Iran, the country where terrorists were working with an American agent. You made yourself a suspect by doing that and you knew it. The moment you made it here, my agency started explaining their theory to yours. And last but not least, I made it look like your terrorist friends had turned on you. I'd say I did a pretty good job for a computer geek," Tim said. That was what Kort had called him that day at the coffee shop. It felt only fitting that he throw it back in his face." - LOVED Tim's explanation.
"So you thought you could just frame Callen and that would be it," Tim said. "It would've been if not for you. You should've just left well enough alone," Kort said. "You should've left it alone. You should've left us alone. The moment you came after Callen, you declared war. I just responded," Tim said. "And you'll still lose," Kort said with an arrogant smirk. "Yeah, I don't think so. Even if I did die tonight, which I won't, you're still finished. My boss is right this minute working to prove what you really are. And she never gives up until she wins. Not that she'll have to try that hard. You made it easy by falling into every trap I laid out for you. You're done, Kort," Tim said with a smirk. "I wouldn't be so sure of that. I'm good at maneuvering out of touch situations," Kort said. "So am I," Tim said. Kort laughed mockingly. "You think you still have a shot of getting out of here alive. Look around you, McGee. We're alone and unarmed." "Well, you're half right. I am unarmed, but what makes you think we're alone," Tim asked before staring passed Kort. Kort turned to find Callen and Sam behind him with guns trained on him. He turned back in time to see Ziva and Kensi come out on either side of Tim. "Like I said, I don't intend to die tonight. You know, you really should've realized this was a trap the moment you walked through the door. This is a hotel for God's sake. Why would it be deserted? You let your arrogance take control over your common sense just like I knew you would," Tim said. Kort didn't speak. He was too busy fuming. This wasn't supposed to happen. He was supposed to end McGee's pathetic existence and then figure out how to get his life back." - Yay! for all those paragraphs but especially the last one.
"I'm good at maneuvering out of touch situations," - "tough situations".
"It gets better," Tim said before reaching underneath his shirt and pulling out a wire. "Everything you said was recorded and it went right to Eric in LA. So even if somehow you managed to kill us all, you'd still go down." "Put the gun down, Kort," Callen ordered. Kort didn't comply. He just stood there and weighed his options. He knew one way or another, he was going to go down. If he dropped his gun, he would be charged with terrorism and attempted murder. If he didn't drop it, he would be killed. He was going to meet his end no matter what. But he would be damned if McGee went back to his life when he couldn't. Kort lowered his gun as if he was going to surrender, but then quickly raised it again. Several gunshots rang out at once." - Yay! for Team OSP.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
I love this story!

Cant wait for more!
Ron's Sweetie chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Great new chapter
skyjadeprincess chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Oh Kort, Kort, Kort. You dumbass. Most likely he took the easy way out via suicide by cop. I love the little trap McGee set up. Kort underestimated him and paid the price. Can't wait for the next chapter. Great story. Hope there's a sequel. Can't wait for the conclusion.
RHatch89 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
oh... i love a cliffhanger!
beverlie4055 chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
loves it
Gottahavemyncis chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
GAH, cliffhanger. Sigh, but an excellent chapter!
Esquirella chapter 26 . 1/7/2013
Did they get him before he could get the shot off?
shestarsky chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
So happy to see update. Tim has become quite dangerous, I guess Callen is an excellent teacher.
tnviolet chapter 25 . 1/5/2013
ohhh. I love that Kort is going down :) I'm really enjoying reading your stories.
alix33 chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
"I'm gonna snap that little weasel like a twig," Tim said with a smirk. Ziva snorted. "And Kort's the arrogant one." Tim laughed. "Oh, I don't deny I'm arrogant. I'll tell you the same thing I told your dad. My arrogance can be backed up by the work I've done. Kort's arrogance is more like that of DiNozzo's. It exists because no one bothered to take him down a peg." - Yay! for the difference between Tim and Kort and DiNozzo.
Hey there, half of Team OSP (as Hetty and Nell and Eric are not there).
"That's why you waiting until you were on the plane to tell him," - "why you were waiting".
Maunzeli chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
A most interesting story line. Thank you.
DS2010 chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
this should be good, glad Ziva is helping and the LA team is there
i-am-the-wallace chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
I love how BA Timmy is!
skyjadeprincess chapter 25 . 1/3/2013
Great chapter! I can't wait for the showdown with Kort. I know he's going to regret messing with Tim and his team. Tim is going to make him suffer. Though I wish Tim weren't quite so arrogant. It doesn't seem like him at all, even though he's worked with Callen's team for eighteen months. He should have more of a quiet confidence, since that would be keeping with his personality. Just a thought. In any event, next chapter should be exciting! Keep up the good work!
340 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »