Reviews for The Elfin Grot
Lovely story.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Awww! Sweet.
gothicbutterfly95 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This was great. Beautifully written.
P.S, I read somewhere she told him to re-marry (not sure if it was in the will, but she DID tell him)
mquest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Great story. I love the sentiment and you really captured both characters!
pussycatwithattitude chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! It was intelligent, romantic, witty and all still very much in character. I look forward to reading more of your stories!
AndromedaAiken chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Very cool!
augiesannie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very sweet, the Keats is just beautiful! I can see how she could be insecure enough to misinterpret the children's intensions, and I like stories that fill out the way her character evolves, and that keep him in character (the latter is hard to do but you did a great job!). A lovely story, can't wait for more.
Becky215 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Lovely work! I'm already looking forward to your next story!
BrittanyLS chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This is beautiful! I look forward to your longer story!
Honkytonkangel chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Loved it. Very sweet. Look forward to reading your next story.
Mrsbonnieful chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Very good. I really like it. It's also written in other books that Agathe did indeed tell Georg to find a wife to help him with the children. I'm not sure she had a will I think it was more like a death-bed request.
Again this is a well written story.
lovesbroadway chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
What a beautiful scene you paint here! Something that the movie leaves out are Maria's insecurities going forward with her new life and I believe you've captured them beautifully here! Can't wait for that longer story you're already promising )
jlbrk26 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I loved this story! Please post a new story soon.
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
What a lovely one-shot! Love the topic that you dealt with; it's similar to something I tackled in my latest story. Hope to read more from you.