Reviews for Forever Darkness
Quamquam chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Look, you REALLY need to work on your formatting. It's very hard to read. People will be much more likely to read and *continue* reading if they aren't getting eyestrain!
Ameliana-Darkheart chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Oh my frickin GAWD! This is so good! Your descriptive writing is amazing, however, you may want to insert a comma here and there.

I'm totally confused about a few things though: Where is this story set? Why is there a girl conveniently happening upon a castle? Why is there a vampire? Why is the Abbe there? Is this some kind of alternate universe story? Or in some strange and completely twisted way a sequel to 'Quills'? An explanation would be great.

Apart from that, please update soon!
erm chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
This is silly. Why is the Abbe falling in love with this Mary Sue character? You don't seem to give a reason for *anything* that happens in your story. That makes it kind of pointless.

Also your grammar and spelling could use a lot of work. At 18, you're far too old to not know where the apostrohpes go. :/
Oxy-genius chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
Sorry but why are there no paragraphs? And why is there a vampire?
Broadway-Hobbit chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
I really, really like this story! It is sooooo great! Please, please, please write more quick! The anticipation is killing me!
Luscious Kinney chapter 3 . 8/12/2002
I require more! Should you choose not, the earth will shake, in two will break and against my will I would die to be withal every time... tis my fortune... *simply brilliant*