Reviews for Long Distance
phlossie chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
hi, i know i dont have to read your fics if i dont like them, and well, they are a bit confronting, but i wanted to congratulate you on how well you write, i dont love the content, but your style is really good! i was just wondering if you had written any fics that were well... a little less perverse and solely smut based? like do you have any long, 'romance' fics? just wondering XD - phlossie
CogScript chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Not into threesomes, or Sam/Dean, but this was hot.
Asiill chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Right so, this was super hot and totally adorable. I can just imagine Dean and Sam taking advantage of Cas' ability to poof back and forth like this. Glad Castiel was such a good sport about it too.
The notes were all quite clever and had me giggling as the story progressed. Im glad they all decided to be in the same room at the end. Initially i was wondering why they didnt just do it to start off with, but that game was way more interesting.

Well done!
Joker chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
You are awesome in your writing. Like freaking hot but creative much. Please keep it up. Now why so serious?
Conssunshine581 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Thank you for updating! Perfectly sexy as usual-gah, the lollipop!
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was awesome. I love it!
Keefer chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
You. Are. A. Genius. Bloody Brilliant.
NurseLintu chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I honestly don't know how I feel about Wincestiel... But I keep reading it and liking it... lol. I think I know my boundaries with it, and you havent crossed them D I likes this idea -
Lintu x x