Reviews for Bad Advice
Miss Snooze chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Great story so far, can't wait for more:-)
Arpad Hrunta chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
I like this story a lot. I like the outsider's perspective you provide via Brooke. I like how you make Josh and Donna self-aware about what's going on between them, and what cannot go on between them. I like your protrayal of Joey Lucas. I like your writing style. I look forward to reading more!
sassie69 chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
I liked the Joey involvement and the descriptions of former girlfiends.
alix33 chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
"I liked him until he did was he did." - "he did what he did".
Veridissima chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Love it.
Love how she describes Mandy and Amy (personally I like Amy, not with Josh but I like her character, the same does not happen with Mandy)
Love that she talks with Joey, she's an amazing character
Veridissima chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Love it
Raelly sweet
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/21/2012
"When Josh is better, I must ask him to teach me how to be center of everyone's universe." - Hehehe.
Tractor Girl chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
Just caught up with this and am loving it. Really liking Brooke (and loving the fact Josh knows he loves Donna!)
sassie69 chapter 3 . 10/11/2012
So they have each delcared their love - what's next?
Veridissima chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
So sweet
Lovely chapter
alix33 chapter 3 . 10/8/2012
"I take time do so and see that shots were fired at the president and his daughter and everything is big, fat mess and that Josh Lyman is…" - "everything is a big, fat mess".
Veridissima chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
So sweet
Love it
sassie69 chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Nice start, curious about the advice Brooke gives but nice to know they get together anyway. (Btw it is Miranda Santos not Mariah - you have used both)
Thanks for writing, looking forward to more.
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
"because I would have told her to work for Bartlet (I voted for him twice)" - I would give my eye teeth to have been able to vote for Jed Bartlet.
"Sam (what a cutie!)" - Yes, yum! I agree!
Tractor Girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Lovely start - looking forward to reading more. Nice to know no matter what happens I'm going to get a happy ending. :-)