Reviews for Caught In a Riot
Mary Lou chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Well, there was a happy ending after all, despite some men getting killed. I liked that Bull wanted to make something out of his life and was actively pursuing this goal. Maybe he will be an inspiration to some of the other inmates to try and improve their lives. Despite a number of grammatical errors, I enjoyed your story.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Good story, I really enjoyed it!
kristleap chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Enjoyed the story. It was just like Johnny to treat everyone and treat them the same. You could feel his concern for his partner. I liked the way you portrayed the inmates. Some of them being mean and unreasonable but others being reasonable and even helpful. The riot and Roy's injury forced Johnny to step up and take charge. He really stepped up when he had to. Of course he had to regale everyone with his stories. Thanks again for the story. Looking forward to the next one.
NickTonyK chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Great story!
A Lee En chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Good job. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Rijiban Kwe chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I enjoyed this very much; I dont think I've read an E! adventure about a prison riot before. Nice job!
susan chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
glad the story had a good ending
. I would like to see bullett working with the doc in the hospital's infirmary helping others.
please keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Cool story, love the last part "nice story" sounds like a Johnny move!
sandybeliever chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I don't deserve the thanks - this was all you and it is a great adventure.