Reviews for Undercover Lives: A Ranger Tale
C2 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Having kids means you get waaaaay behind in your reading. Excelent work you guys. Thanks for making a fun read for my trip back into fandom
r0mantic at heart chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I absolutely loved this story. I love when the entire gang works together and interacts so easily with one another. I hope that you three honestly consider making this into a series because it is that amazing. Thanks for sharing it with us.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Love it.
sabina21 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Good chapter update soon
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
oh dear. That.. was full of insanity. Pure, undiluted insanity. Somehow, I found a whollle lot of humor in this that I probably shouldn't have, but hey, I enjoyed this. The mental image of Tommy stalked Kim through MySpace, particularly when its all like 98% falsified if not moreso, and then the whole project they were going through to reestablish the grid? So much fun. And wow, if Tommy's that bad in the kitchen, I actually feel good about my own skills there! At least I'm not banned from the oven. Just from making anything resembling soup.

Also, am I imagining it or did Rocky and Adam get thrown in jail for a second time? Or was it taking longer than expected for the others to free them? Or did they just forget about them?