Reviews for Anchor My Heart To Yours
sofiadc66 chapter 17 . 5/3
Wow, I didn't think I would love your fic this much, because it's pretty different from the show, but I think it's awesome and I really want to read more.
Emily's friends are bitches, she should totally stop trying to fit in and be nice to people that don't deserve it. Paige is just adorable and a super badass character, I would love to see her kick some ass in order to protect Emily, this story is just full of potential.
Please update soon.
plnaj chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Love your work of art but i notice that its been a year already since you last updated the story. I also know that your'e just busy with the reality of life but please do finish this and don't forget about it. Thank you also for creating such wonderful story, its really beautiful...
siophiefandom chapter 17 . 8/26/2014
Hello - I do hope that you're all right. I read on your Tumblr about your hiatus for applying to grad school in the US, and I hope that it went well.

I would love to see an update to this story, but, obviously, you - your life, health, your well-being, your studies - take precedence. Take care of yourself! If you can update - great, but if not, we'll survive!
SaintBaby chapter 17 . 7/21/2014
Ugh I love this fic. I didn't notice that it hadn't been updated in 10 months until after I got into it. Update please?
Thulas chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Damnit just when I'm enjoying this now I will never know what would happen to Agent McCullers :(... Sad sad sad :( :(
Sazar chapter 17 . 5/23/2014
I've literally had a dream about this story the other night and then I came to read it again and realised it was last updated in September. I do hope you continue this story whenever it is I'll still be reading and patiently waiting.
yodaime100 chapter 17 . 2/25/2014
please finish...i really like it
123SS chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
Great story :) Keep writing! I like Paige, she's so awesome in this story.
Ness chapter 17 . 12/26/2013
I just read your story, again... Must have been the 4th time since you published it... I was wondering if you were still continuing with this story? I have a lot of work to do, but when I'm done, I'm planning on reading your wonderfull story, again... Hope to read from you soon :-)
Guest chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
PLEASE UPDATE
ThBu chapter 17 . 12/2/2013
Please Update! I can't wait anymore! :(
Guest chapter 17 . 11/29/2013
Love this story! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
PLEASE UPDATE ! PLEASE !
ThBu chapter 17 . 11/8/2013
I'm in love with this story!
K chapter 17 . 11/4/2013
MORE! xD Wow, I'm really liking where this is going, thanks for taking your time in writing this Paily fic. Can't wait for it to get updated!