Reviews for Senior Citizens
ct114 chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
this is so sweet. I love it. I have teared up a couple of times. Great story
Reven Eid chapter 7 . 2/23/2004
What a wonderful piece, )
Horsefly chapter 6 . 2/22/2004
They are not married yet? Been together long enough!
horsefly chapter 3 . 2/22/2004
So sad! It would be neat if you brought some of buffy's friends in and how there lifes have changed. (I have not read all the chapters so maybe you have already) Does Spike ever age or just more slowly they never made it clear on the show.
SpikesSpecialFriend chapter 6 . 1/30/2004
This is SO sweet! but why did it take Spike so long to propose? did he propose before only to have refuse him? please answer! i am really loving this story, especially the flashbacks.
Eurothrashed chapter 6 . 8/19/2003
You must continue, um, it's me MAC, only it';s not, You said I could put your fic on my site. And I'm working on it, my web host is being mean. So, please continue and as I said before, I love this!
Joan the Vampire Slayer chapter 6 . 2/23/2003
Oh, how *beautiful*! _Thank you_. {wide smile}
Vespertilio Orientalis chapter 6 . 1/28/2003
They are getting married! What took them so long though?
fastpilot chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Really wondering what the staff will think about the picture, not to mention the ring.

Spike needs to be smapped for waiting this long to pop the question! What, was he waiting to see if things worked out?

An excellent string of vignettes.
fastpilot chapter 5 . 1/26/2003
Damn! I'm trying and failing miserably to imagine Dawn at age seventy something. I can't make it work. I'm still recovering from the "...gonna go down to the docks and wait for the fleet to come in?..." crack Buffy makes to her in Him.

*Snickers* Politically incorrect Xander.

Well, I think they aought to tell her and then show her. Spike can get all fangy and I bet Buffy couls till work up some impossible strength if she put her mind to it.
fastpilot chapter 4 . 1/26/2003
Tact, thy name is not Spike. LOL.

Ok the sitting in his lap brings humorous images to mind.

Very good.
fastpilot chapter 3 . 1/26/2003
Hmm... Thought I'd already reviewed this one. It's excellent. Don't know how good you thought it was, but it's really very good.

I wish Spike would get to make the staff understand what's goin on!
Green3 chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
This story is just so beautiful. You are doing a wonderful job on it, keep it up!
kal chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was so sweet have them married love it update soon.
Teri chapter 6 . 1/24/2003
Glad you are updating again.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »