Reviews for No Love Like Ours
shannie83 chapter 27 . 4/6
I know it's been awhile since you updated, but I hope you plan to finish this. I'd love to see how it's going to end; plus it's nice to get to see a happy Jax and Tara.
Please finish I am so eager and excited for more
After season 6 finale. I couldn't even watch episodes. All I did was watch jax and Tara videos. The ones with "day is gone" were the absolute worst! Reading this story is bringing me back to a much happier time. Please continue!
krystal.epley chapter 1 . 2/18
I love this story please update soon...
Hollywoodlove09 chapter 27 . 2/15
Oh my god u cant stop there. I found your story today and couldnt put it down. I need more please. Also just a thought but let tara save jax maybe. Like he comes face to face with a gun and kohn but tara sneaks up and blows his head off feom behind. I always wanted that to happen in the show. Eithwr way though love this story please do more
Love your story! Please update soon!
Please update! Love your story line changes!
minitwinkie42 chapter 27 . 11/29/2013
Oh no! Please let Jax get to Tara's appointment in time. I hope you update this story soon. It is really amazing. Please give us some more Jax and Tara awesomeness
kaybaby1127 chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
omg i swear kohn just gets more and more creepy !
Maryfigliomeni chapter 27 . 10/21/2013
Just read this whole story! Can't wait for more. Update ASAP!
Anon chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Thank you for coming back to write a story that is the jax and Tara we all know and love. Fuck this season. Hopefully your story will get me through it!
Tiffyyyyy chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
Just read this whole story! Can't wait for more. Update ASAP!
Tigermusic chapter 27 . 10/17/2013
AWSOME!
PLEASE hurry with the update i cannot wait to read MORE of it and soon to :-)
i love it :-)
TIFF chapter 27 . 10/16/2013
Awesome job! So glad your back and thank you so much for continuing this story. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
xshynenstarx chapter 27 . 10/16/2013