Reviews for No Love Like Ours
Great story! Really - really want to read the rest! :)
taylor chapter 35 . 1/23
I love all 35 chapters but you have got to finish it! love it love it !
NaeNae78 chapter 35 . 1/20
Love this story! I just started reading this story a couple days ago and could not stop! I HATE JOSHUA KOHN! I love how Jax and Tara was finally happy and living their life and then that psycho gets out of prison! I am glad that Jax and Tara are having a baby! I am also glad that Jax and Tara are getting married as well! I hate that Kohn has terrorized Tara and also Abel! I love how nice Gemma is to Tara is this story and how she is helping plan the wedding and called Tara her daughter and even put a crown on her crow cause now Tara is SAMCRO's future queen and Gemma is ok with it! Should have known that Salazar would be working for Kohn cause he hates SAMCRO and he will do anything if the money is right! I am glad that Marcus Alvaraz has been helping the club since Kohn has been back in town! Can't wait to find what happpens next!
Meg chapter 35 . 1/8
Loved this story way back when you first started it..stopped reading fics for a while but started again and was so happy to see you had updated this story. I hope that jax hasn't missed the birth of his baby!
tlcdreamer16 chapter 35 . 1/7
This story has been everything! I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Please let Jax make this psycho suffer at least a minute, lol.
PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!
Ashilz chapter 35 . 1/5
Update update update! Please please please:):):):)
Ashilz chapter 8 . 1/4
Engagement Ring. Definately an engagement ring:)
Ashilz chapter 6 . 1/4
The idea that Kohn completely lost it is absolutely believable. His looks ike a nutcase in the show. Lol!
Ashilz chapter 5 . 1/4
Love the cheesiness! Loved the fact that Abel was the one that got to relay (inadvertently) the pregnancy news to his dad! Awesome chapter?
Ashilz chapter 3 . 1/4
Delusional Kohn. What a freeaky guy:( jax needs to kick his ass!
Ashilz chapter 1 . 1/4
Loving the fluffiness. Glas Abel actually plays an active role in the story:)
brittany24680 chapter 35 . 1/1
I just read your story and am anxious to see what happens next . Please update soon
asoa chapter 35 . 12/22/2014
Please don't tell me that Tara had the baby without Jax being their and with Kohn, I hope Jax and the guys get to her before that happens. Love the story so far, I know the holidays are a busy time, can't wait for an update!
asoa chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
I love this story. Please update and continue my teeth are sunk in I need to know what's going to happen next PLEASE!