Reviews for No Love Like Ours
sheshe073 chapter 37 . 11/7
Please update; I finished all chappie now, I must know what happened .
Little1009 chapter 37 . 9/9
Omg I must know how this ends!
dukedk chapter 37 . 8/7
Please hurry
dukedk chapter 26 . 8/7
I love the way Gemma and Tara get along that makes it a lot easier on Jax
dukedk chapter 20 . 8/7
I love this story I wish the show would have gone somewhere in this direction thank you for the story
ashdawn89 chapter 37 . 7/16
NO NO NO! You can't leave a cliffhanger like that!
Cindy Burick chapter 37 . 7/16
I am so happy to read your continuing story. I am guilty of giving up on this one. So much drama for Jax and Tara it would be great to have them get out without injuring themselves. Now we just have to worry about Kohn with a gun...oh boy! Thank You for the update.
ffedeline chapter 37 . 7/15
Some has to come behind and kill him first. And her water broke oh boy. Update soon
JessiLuv chapter 37 . 7/13
Aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ok first of all I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for ur amazing writing and equally amazing ideas! This is filling the void I left from SOA ending..,. Ur story is such a different concept from the actual show, I love the charter relationships (especially Tara and Gemma.. I always felt that when they were so close they were a force to wreckend with) Im absolutely IN LOVE with the idea that Jax and Tara get there "happily ever after" with there boys, the club and there huge family... I love that Tara isn't afarid of staying in "the life" and she's showing that she has the balls to be a fierce Ol Lady the way Gemma taught her to be (I know she always could be.. I just never felt that Sutter showed that to often) ugh I found ur story and literally read it in 1 day! Lol I just couldn't put it down! Thank You so so so much for this! Keep up the amazing work I look forward to the next update! xoxox
Crazzi-in-love chapter 37 . 7/13
no please make some sort of twist that Half Sac didnt die... because i think he did and i dont want him to be dead... he should come out and kill Kohn then he'll receive a ton of respect...
Running-Wild22 chapter 37 . 7/12
Jax should have shot that bastard when he had the chance!
Dying please write more asap!
JaraSoa2008 chapter 37 . 7/12
Thank you very much for coming back to update this wonderful fic. Happy that Jax found Tara, but now with the arrival of the baby and Kohn in the way, I hope the rest of Samcro arrive in time to help. Looking forward to the new update.
shannie83 chapter 37 . 7/12
Holy crikey! That was crazy! I hope Jax (or someone else) kills Kohn; preferable before Kohn shoots Jax or Tara. chapter 37 . 7/12
Amazing... I'm holding my breath!