Reviews for Of Dust and Lullabies
angela chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
so beautiful!
doctors gal1792 chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I'll just be over here sobbing.
Thank you for this, it was lovely.
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Beautiful! You captured the characters so well, and I think it's very realistic that Peter and Olivia didn't just get over their issues (as much as I'd like that to happen!) I love that she thought of him in her last pre-Amber thought, though, even as made as she'd been.

Great job!

Lovely!
batgirl2992 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
That was so sweet
S.AFringie chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I just can't... First Olivia/Etta meeting, the Peter/Olivia talk about losing Etta and now you TOO!...my poor heart. My eyes are still red from those scene...hell from the entire episode, you just made them worst.
But thank you for sharing. I also have a feeling that something similar to the issues you addressed here will be featured in the final season.
Favorite paragraph: "Just like her drawings, her baby had darkened and rippled through the passage of time, but the colors of her soul hadn't faded in the least." Just beautiful, I love your work.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Wow... so very wonderful and powerful... just lovely. Oh wow... please keep writing these.
berniej chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I think you caught on to some of the tense moments we're likely to face soon...after all Etta's been on her own a long time in a truly horrific world...she wouldn't have Olivia's seemingly endless empathy...how could she?
I was truly sorry that they had split Peter Olivia..after all they had been through to get to each other, when faced with something awful they didn't bend they broke...very sad I would prefer to have believed they were stronger than that.
I hope that it can be healed...if not then the first pairing really was the strongest..where Olivia would not have children because of the state the world was in...they had 15 years together at least.
I guess we'll wait and see as far as that goes.
Fringefan78 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Beautiful!
Fernwood Girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Okay. You made me cry. Are you happy now? ;)
Thanks. Lovely as ever.
cristina chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
tears are in my face ...thank you !
lauraaldridge chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Oh, look. There are the tears! Very well done! The scene between Etta and Livia in the episode had me bawling. Hoping we see more of their relationship developing this season.
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You captured all the heartbreak that we got a taste of Friday... and a glimpse of things to come (if we were to see them all on screen)... so, so sad, and yet there's always got to be hope. Love this, even tho you made me cry... again.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
It's 4am and I can't think or barely type anything coherently (I'm surprised I managed it on tumblr, but anyway..) so I will show some of my favourite bits.

He was so close to her, and yet, they had rarely felt so far from one another.

I like this distance. It was clear in the scene outside the rebel hideout, and though they talked about it, I can sense there will be more tension. So long as they have the chance to really talk and remove that distance (and get their HEA, in the end), I'll be happy...

so Olivia had cried, alone, because she had broken her baby's favorite crayon

ASRDFGHNBVCDSA. When you're going through something like that, the small things can hit you the hardest.

Beautiful comparison!

One final thing...once they have saved the world and got rid of the observers, I don't see what would stop them from having their tribe of Bishops. Yes, I very much want the tribe of Bishops.