Reviews for The Two Champions
Renyo chapter 10 . 2/20
i'm glad you finished the story with an ending like this
draco being the inquisitor sounds like one hella hilarious idea XD
LGilbert1982 chapter 10 . 2/19
OMG! I'm so glad I decided to read this from your list! I'm nearly as obsessed with DA II as I am HP so I was excited to see this. This is easily my new favorite story! I know I'll wind up coming back to read it again and again! It was just SO good!
xTCatxx chapter 10 . 2/11
Ahahaha The Inquisitor was Drako Malfoy omg ahahahaha
xTCatxx chapter 2 . 2/9
Please tell me that your at least going to make someone else as Hawke's love interest that your not going to kill
Adoraderp chapter 10 . 1/14
I seriously stayed up all night reading this! There were a few areas of the story where things seemed rushed. Love the way you set up the budding romance, and would love to see this story continue with the Inquisition. It would be great to see maybe some oneshots at least of the character interactions when Draco sees Harry, if he meets Fenris, and Bull. Good job on this one!
Mumia0813 chapter 10 . 1/3
lol draco n ironbull...now there's an interesting imagery lol
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2017
Just a note, this story is one of my favorites and I keep coming back to read this one. Like literally it holds the first place for my favorite fanfictions.
PristinelyUngifted chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Wonderfully hilarious and touching in places.
Jordansdevil chapter 3 . 9/1/2017
Love the singer reference
DaSalvatore chapter 10 . 8/12/2017
My only complaint about this story? I wish it was a full-length tale rather than the skips you wrote simply because of how great you managed to tie everything together and make the Hawke's family unit fit around Harry. Well done.
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 6/15/2017
Awesome Story! Thank you!
fandomwatcher77 chapter 10 . 6/12/2017
OH! please write the Iron Bull/Draco story. I think I would laugh my ass off !
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 10 . 5/17/2017
Absolutely amazing story. I adored it
jen71Lumos chapter 4 . 4/21/2017
OMG I nearly choked laughing when I read the line about scorched nobles! Hah! Great writing. Even though I'm old and uncool, therefore not knowledgeable about this Age of Dragons story, I'm loving this crossover!

Jenlumos71 (reading 4-21-2017)
vampire moonlight chapter 10 . 4/10/2017
this was a great story! thanks for writing it!