Reviews for The Two Champions
GreenEyedGazer chapter 4 . 2/9
Really enjoyed reading what there is so far. I doubt there will be more but I hope
RiverStorm16 chapter 4 . 11/5/2015
Why must this story be on hiatus its such a good story I want more! I love the changes to year four after Harry gets back from hanging with Hawke I think they are brilliant. Please pick it back up soon I'm looking forward to reading more!
HonorLove chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
So, just saw your profile. We'll be here if/when you ever come back to writing!
HonorLove chapter 4 . 9/30/2015
Okay, this is a fantastic story! I like how Harry has adopted a few of your Hawke's mannerisms, but hasn't become a little clone of him. And, as much as I'm not thrilled about Anders/Justice's death...I agree that once the scene was written that way it probably wouldn't have allowed itself to be done in any other fashion. And it does prevent the Chantry blowing up, which I appreciate: I damn near killed Anders myself for that stunt, and my female mage Hawke was in a relationship with him too.

Anyway, I really hope the next task is coming soon. Even if it's been awhile, you have readers out here who'd love a further look into your Thedas-Wizarding World!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/12/2015
Like everyone who has read this story, I just love Harry's interaction with the characters. And I am curious as to how you plan on writing the last challenge of the tournament when Harry is forced to fight Voldemort. Is Fenris going to be there too or would he be hiding in the crowd? PLEASE UPDATE!
Brotisserie Chic chapter 4 . 8/18/2015
I really like your story so far!
bearfan23 chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
oh please tell me fenris just grabs him and snogs the hell out of him
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
nice keep going it good
Mumia0813 chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
knowing varric, (he's a hottie by the way) alot of things could be stolen and tampered with lol.
YullenLover1215 chapter 4 . 6/20/2015
Please update this. It's amazing, though is it abandoned because it looks like it is?
crackdmoon chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
So, so good. I really like how snarky Harry is turning out to be.
zillah1199 chapter 1 . 5/19/2015
First of all, this story has made me rethink everything I thought I knew about Harry Potter. I will never trust that dodgy Headmaster again. Second, I really wish Harry could have taken Isabella to the Yule ball. Hah! Third I hope that Fenris and Harry end up together (when Harry's old enough) and fourth I really, really, REALLY can't wait to read more of this.
tgcgoddess chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
I love this story. It has inspired me to finally go start my cannon play-through of all four DA games. Too bad I can't have Harry really join the gang in Kirkwall... That would be totally amazing, wouldn't it?

So, are you planning on having Harry go back to Kirkwall in the summer? 'Cause there wasn't any Harry/Sandal interactions that I can remember, and that could be super fun! And Sandal/Padfoot/Blade. Oh, wow. Would that group even leave Kirkwall standing? Bodahn would be so ticked!

Looking forward to more!
tgcgoddess chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Nope, didn't guess that Fenris would be accompanying Harry to Hoggwarts. I thought he was just off somewhere being all broody because he didn't want to admit that he'd miss Harry.

That bit with the dragon was fun! Most of the time when someone has Harry Speak to the dragon, she just lets him have the egg. Having her be all "ooooh, shiny!" about it was very true to lore.

Glad Harry didn't forgive Ron. What about Hermione? She may not have betrayed him, but it doesn't sound like she was really there for him either.

Off to part II!
Fandom Butterfly chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
I finally managed to sit and reread this, and catch up on the two newest chapters, AND I AM ADORING THIS SO MUCH. Poor grieving Hawke, and Fenris the invisible bodyguard. I'm really looking forward to any and all Fenris and Harry scenes, both the more friend centered ones like when Harry gave him his books (that made me awww), and any more romantic type in the future. Also, Aveline's gift to Harry was awesome. So, thank you so much!