Reviews for The Two Champions
Snape...Fenris-talking in the same room...Think I died for a moment.
mokona-pyuh chapter 10 . 2/2
A very nice story, with a nice tone and a good scenario. I like how you linked the HP world with the DA world, and I'm kind of in awe of how well you managed this story.
I really liked it, so thank you for this amazing read, thank you for writing it and for sharing it with us !
Cheers !
Lavonya chapter 10 . 1/13
Haaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaa... I would of LOVED to read a story of those two together!
I LOVE THIS STORY
LunarisDraconis chapter 9 . 1/7
Why, why do good things have to end?
Madd Madds chapter 10 . 1/3
I absolutely loved this story! If you do write Draco's adventures i'd love to read them too!
peachgrl44 chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Omg, beautiful ending! And a story about Draco as the Inquisitor? 1000000/10 would definitely read.
TimeTravellingThestral chapter 10 . 12/12/2016
This story was amazing. It was really well written, and very interesting. It was a lot of fun to read!
Lucifer the Fallen Angel chapter 10 . 12/11/2016
DRACO IS THE INQUISITOR OMG IM DYING xD loved this story so much omg Fenris and Harry are so cute together and Hawke is amazing *heart eyes*
Seele Zeit chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
It was a fun journey, but I'm glad it's finally over. The suspense was killing me! _
Kimpatsu no Hoseki chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
Great story, but the ending felt rushed. Would have enjoyed seeing more about how Hawke dealt with the time leading up to the conclave and everything with Harry since he closed off the city. How did Varric get involved with the Inquisition of he was in Kirkwall behind the gates?

Like I said, great story for a majority of it.
HonorLove chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
I first found this story when it was three chapters long. It _has_ been a long ride, but this story is officially my benchmark for HP/DA crosses...and I don't know that it'll ever be beat. Draco as the Inquisitor is a _marvelous_ idea, but I understand why you may not want to write it. Fair enough, and I think Bull would be very good for Draco.

Thanks for sharing, and I'm sure I'll be back to reread this sometime in the future!
KioshiUshima chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
At first, the HawkexSirius pairing snuck up on me. I stopped to think about it for a bit, then decided yeah, I ship it. Haha. Sort of an unconventional relationship, BUT I CAN DIG IT. Thanks for the hard work.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/10/2016
rofl oh that's awesome Draco as the Inquisitor hehehe
I enjoyed your story, sad to see it end but a happy ending so yay :)
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
I love it!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
Ahhhh I was not ready for this to end. Not ready in the least.