Reviews for Love is a verb
I absolutely fell in love with this one-shot! I hope you consider adding more to this or at least write a new storyline with the same pairing.
tohs chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I didn't look at the tags and thought I was reading a Faberry fic until Marley's name came up. lol. Nevertheless, this is a lovely piece and I enjoyed reading it.
10956084095613054096 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
So I was looking for a Marley/Quinn story because I think there characters just match so wonderfully. I expected to find a few poorly written tales and then get back to Faberry, but your story was truly wonderful and simply poetic. If you find it in yourself to write more for the two of them, I would be forever grateful. It certainly allowed me to escape, if only for a moment or two.
Fabrose Shipper chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Loved the story- you captured a very different side to the characters than what the show dpicts without going out of character, bravo.
But, please, for the love of god, using tome once in a story is sufficient. It's not a common word so people stumble on it an it can alter the flow of your writing- you were probably trying to avoid saying "book" a bazillion times,which makes sense in that regard. Just food for thought, 'kay?
Anyhow, other than the tome thing, I absolutley loved your story.
sapphirous chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I wish you could continue this story. I love it so much
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
wow wow wow! this is brilliant!
GabanaF chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Great fic! I love it; Marley and Quinn would make such a great couple.
polux chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
awww love it...Quinn and Marley would be such a good pair
Celtic Quill chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Wow, this was so incredibly beautiful and poignant! I'd never even thought of this pairing before. I love the motif of summer and books representing Quinn and their relationship. The ending was sweet and hopeful and felt realistic.

And I looooove how you made Marley the freshman Quinn mentioned giving her a hug! Haha, I just thought that was so brilliant of you. :D Write more Quarley/Hudrose/whatever they're called, please. Definitely Favoriting this story so I can read it again and again.
AdamTobiasGrayson chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
i think u should continue this. or do a new story with these two
Gmac62 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
This was so heart wrenchingly beautiful, I actually cried at the end which is something I rarely do when I read. It just goes to prove that this story was outstanding! Thank you for sharing!
badluckbritta chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Oh my God... this is amazing. I love this pairing, and I'm glad I found such a great fic!
PooandShu chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
quinn and marley would be great together, hope you write more about them
Kaito2150 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
wow that was really good I never even thought of this ship before
t chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
woah you're shipping Quarley too. I think they would make the best set of babies. :) Hope you and other writers write more about this ship with lots of potential

also.. I love this oneshot.