Reviews for Bliss
M-dog14NCISgeek chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
Yay! I love it! :D
thehopefulone chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
This is a really good story. I want you to do more Brengela stories, you do such a nice job with them!
casket4mytears chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
A lovely beautiful end! I look forward to more B/A in the future! There's not remotely enough of it.
authorjazmyne chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
Sad to see it go :(

Great story and i'm looking forward to anything else you write for them.
authorjazmyne chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
OH MY GOD!

Type faster! Lol. This was amazing. *squeals*

I'm so glad Angela has feelings for her as well.
casket4mytears chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
Hot office sex? *wink wink*

Poor Brennan. Angela really can be insightful, but she can also miss things when she gets on a certain train of thought.
authorjazmyne chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
*Does happy dance*

Awesome update. I'm so glad Brennan finally told her. Can't wait to find out Angela's reaction.

Could have sworn I favorited this already, but I guess I didn't.
authorjazmyne chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
I was starting to think you'd abandoned this fic, so glad you didn't. That was a lovely update. I enjoyed it very, very much. Hope you continued to feel inspired and update soon.
casket4mytears chapter 6 . 12/5/2012
Welcome back! So perfect - Ange steamrolling right over Bren's hesitation, and Bren quietly giving in. There's not nearly enough eloquent and lovely Bren/Ange fic out there. Please update soon...
casket4mytears chapter 5 . 10/7/2012
Finally! Someone's investigating my slash OTP.
Carlie chapter 4 . 10/4/2012
Oh, my God. So good! You've written Brennan so, so well in this fic! Please continue:)
authorjazmyne chapter 3 . 10/4/2012
This is great... I hope you continue with short daily updates. This is beautifully written and I can really feel like I'm listening to Bones say this as I read it. Not many people can capture her character and so far you're doing a pretty good job.

Keep up the awesomeness.