Reviews for Every Mother's Child is Going to Spy
Glimare chapter 14 . 7/19
LOL! Love the end tag line. but man, that must be a big doll.
Overall I liked this. Really adorable at times and it felt like a real episode. good plot and story telling. The only thing that I didn't really like (didn't hate it either but it was distracting) was the constant lines straight from the series. Too many references. That's all. Still, very enjoyable.
Pamkins86 chapter 14 . 3/2
Loved it from beginning to end!
JennyBeeAMDG1 chapter 14 . 4/7/2015
That was a fabulous read! What a lot of fun!
inner thoughts chapter 14 . 8/15/2014
You are such a talented writer...I just adore your stories!
RhyannD chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Love, love, love. I absolutely heard every bit of dialogue in each character's voice. I'm usually not a babyfic fan, but you had me from the deviously clever open. I particularly loved Jamie in this. Totally had me holding my breath... I seriously feel like I just watched a movie-length episode. Wonderful!
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
I enjoyed this story. Very nice.
bluewire213 chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Loved this story!
ndhbfan chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
what a great story. i liked how phillip and jamie learned that their mother and step-father were federal agents. that was priceless. to have the markovs behind all of that strange russian clues was great as well. thanks for an amazing story.
kittn chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Haha! That oughta get 'em! Great story, and it really kept with the spirit of the series and the season. Great job!
SaraiEsq chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Your "last best hope" gets a double thumbs-up!
SaraiEsq chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Very nice.
Loretta chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
very enjoyable story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great story, well thought out and developed. The characters were consistent with the way they were developed on the show.

Chapters were a good length to keep the action moving. Loved this story!
B. G. Kuro chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Fantastic resourceful! I loved especially how Lee deals with all "churchy" things. Spot on in his character and the others too! I will be pulling this out to read again and again, especially during the holidays along with A Christmas Carol (Alastair Sim's version) and It's A Wonderful Life.

Looking forward to the next adventure with you.

Best Always - B. G. Kuro
MeriSalope chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
brava! lovely tale, i could hear Dotty as i read what you wrote. very well written and thank you for sharing