Reviews for Every Mother's Child is Going to Spy
RhyannD chapter 14 . 9/17/2013
Love, love, love. I absolutely heard every bit of dialogue in each character's voice. I'm usually not a babyfic fan, but you had me from the deviously clever open. I particularly loved Jamie in this. Totally had me holding my breath... I seriously feel like I just watched a movie-length episode. Wonderful!
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 8/29/2013
I enjoyed this story. Very nice.
bluewire213 chapter 14 . 11/15/2012
Loved this story!
ndhbfan chapter 14 . 11/3/2012
what a great story. i liked how phillip and jamie learned that their mother and step-father were federal agents. that was priceless. to have the markovs behind all of that strange russian clues was great as well. thanks for an amazing story.
kittn chapter 14 . 10/29/2012
Haha! That oughta get 'em! Great story, and it really kept with the spirit of the series and the season. Great job!
SaraiEsq chapter 13 . 10/20/2012
Your "last best hope" gets a double thumbs-up!
SaraiEsq chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Very nice.
Loretta chapter 14 . 10/18/2012
very enjoyable story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great story, well thought out and developed. The characters were consistent with the way they were developed on the show.

Chapters were a good length to keep the action moving. Loved this story!
B. G. Kuro chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
Fantastic resourceful! I loved especially how Lee deals with all "churchy" things. Spot on in his character and the others too! I will be pulling this out to read again and again, especially during the holidays along with A Christmas Carol (Alastair Sim's version) and It's A Wonderful Life.

Looking forward to the next adventure with you.

Best Always - B. G. Kuro
MeriSalope chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
brava! lovely tale, i could hear Dotty as i read what you wrote. very well written and thank you for sharing
EnglishTeacher chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Bravo!
Ardeliah chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
PHEW! I'm so glad the story is finally up in its completed form. I didn't want to post urgent "WHERE IS THE REST!" posts every chapter so you get a BIG, I LOVED IT one from me now. And I did. Love it. Awesome job on the story. I loved how the jobs are revealed but I sense some problems for Joe in the future for the comment about their lives.
JackieJacks chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
LOL Adorable! Yay! This was SUCH a great story! I'm disappointed it's done. I really, really enjoyed it. You're a fabulously talented writer.
Accidental Cougar chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
That was a thouroughly enjoyable read. Thank you!