Reviews for Spare Time in October
Nice story!
IronAmerica chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Hey, a new Cape story! :D

Something tells me Orwell needs more coffee on Vince's lazy days... XD

I wonder what she was like as a child... (Bet she collected bugs instead of butterflies, much to her father's annoyance. :D Lol.) Perhaps she was a caffeine addict as a child. That probably horrified Peter... (Small quibble: She wouldn't be using a firewall against ARK; she'd be trying to break it. Unless she's testing ARK's firewall?)

Peter's obviously read the Evil Overlord List. No maniacal laughter until *after* the archenemy is well and truly deceased beyond any point of return.

I love Orwell's plan. And Vince needs a hug. :( *cuddles him* Poor thing.

Sorry Vince. We're just special like that. :D

Monte Carlo should be capitalized. And I liked that episode. Will there be more... *sighs* If I want more Scales, I should really write it myself, shouldn't I? :P

Yeah. Endings are the hard part. :\

Lovely story. Only the two quibbles, as things go.

-IA
wtchcool chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I believe Jamie decided to move into the cave after Vince accidentally allowed ARK to find her apartment. *sighs* The knucklehead.

Well, of course the computers he uses are junk. It's not like he can go out and buy something new when he's supposed to be dead.

*shrugs* Must be part of Jamie's morning routine. 1. Get coffee. 2. Try to ruin dad's day.

Hey! Peter getting a haircut isn't trivial! What if the barber screwed up his hair? *gasps at the thought*

Let's see, thoughts left unsaid. I know! "Vince, I'm really sorry I screwed up your life. And by the way, I'm Fleming's daughter."

Hm. Vampires and mad doctors/scientists probably could've been squeezed into the heroes and villains theme, but then they were there to work, not party.

You wrote: "as she checked he notification", instead of "as she checked the notification."

Now see, was writing a fic without overt vinwell that hard? *recognizes where you were hinting at it during the fic* Huh, I guess it was. *sips brainbleach* Where was I? Oh yes, telling you I like your work better when you omit the shipping.

Enjoyed the fic! Good job on the ending. :) Great way to tie the one-shot into the series, leading up to Scales on a Train. (What? That's what I call it.)
XxDeathStarxX chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
"'Well maybe we can get you a Halloween costume and I can do that for you,' the hacker offered, blushing at how that came out. 'You know what? That didn't come out how I wanted it to…' 'Sure it didn't, Orwell,' the curly haired blonde grinned, getting whacked on the arm for good measures." Lol. That was definitely the best exchange between Vince and Orwell in this story. Vince just had to tease her about her little lapse, didn't he? :) Maybe Orwell will think before she talks next time... or Vince will be soon covered in bruises :D

Good work!