Reviews for Deliver Us from Evil, Part II: The Road to Reichenbach
SheWhoScrawls chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
So far I am enjoying this as much as I enjoyed Mortality.

I absolutely love and share your passion for Holmes, he is the perfect illustration of my mentality :)

I love the way you are blending the scenes so well, and the 10% of dialogue NOT from canon was exceptional.

Ah, Eric Porter... *melts with love and shivers with fear* Of all villians I have seen portrayed in television, he is the best by far.

You, my dear, have a truly amazing talent, and I cannot wait to see more of this. I hope college is going well for you!

God bless!

-SWS
2ndbestdetective chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
No matter how many times I hear/ read/ see this scene ( I even did it as a dualog in year 12) this will always be my Favourite scene in any Sherlock Holmes story, your own personal point of view you bring to the character is nothing short of fresh, a brand new slant which wile I admit irks my mildly ( I cannot stress the mildly enough) is very true to your vision of Holmes, not to mention that you have used the greatest 'classic' Holmes actor of all time (in mine and 80% of the population of the world) as a template. I look forward to how you handle the actual confrontation. your setting this up to be a battle of epic proportions. I can not wait to see how this turns out.
Emily-Of-Midgard chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh I am so excited for this. While I don't really like electronic readers, I have been seriously considering buying one because your works are so awesome.

Ahem.

That being said, this was great. This is one of the most adapted scenes in canon yet you not only made it original, you made it epic. I could really see it playing out. You must have channeled Porter and Brett because it was perfect.

I'm really sorry that I can't offer anymore criticism than but I hope I've been helpful! Like I said, I can't wait for the next update.
Ranger-Nova chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Hon, this prologue is fantastic! Really, it is. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I realise it'll be awhile before I see more of this story, but I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Good luck with this story, and all your other writing projects. :)

God bless,

Ranger-Nova
SherlockSpock chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I've been looking out for this since the 28th! Had almost given up! Your first chapter is sooo dramatic and I can't wait to read more. Getting prepared for some reichenbach saddness. :'( Your portrayal of holmes' feelings is so realistic. Will look out for the doctor who/Sherlock Holmes crossover. *clicks follow story and author*
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I love the imagery you convey in this part! It really brings out the humaness of Holmes and gives us more insight into his psyche.
You have cleverly woven canon lines into your writing so that they blend perfectly.
Chess, a duel, a war...all apt analogies to describe the conflict b/t Moriarty and Holmes.
Thank you for sharing your talented writing and creativity. Lovely cover art too :-)
Azolean chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Is it wrong that I squealed like a little girl with glee at seeing this notice in my inbox? lol

Since this is only a prologue, and we kinda sorta know where this is all going, it is a wonderful opening. The fact that you pulled straight from canon and the Grenada series is the perfect touch. I loved this. Being able to gain that kind of insight into Holmes' mind during such a thing is just too awesome. Thank you so very much!

Oh yeah, and you keep mentioning that N-word in your author's notes. *shudders* Must you? lol j/k I'm just terrified of NaNoWriMo now because I think I've used up my word quota for the next ten years in the last 32 days or so. lol Watch, it's gonna come around and I'm going to be sitting here staring at that cursor blankly...

However, with as much creative talent as you possess, I can so see you coming up with something awesome. So don't overload yourself. Here is where I want to beg shamelessly for more. But I'll understand if you keep us hanging. But not too long, okay? I might have to come around and prod you into more! ;)
22 | « Prev Page 1 2