Reviews for I Regret This Decision Immediately
Dark is Walkin' the Green Mile chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Finally! An actually Freddy X OC story! Please update, I love this!:)
Freddysgirl21345 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Make more please
the.blue.eyes.ghost chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
WOW , she is so... complex and a little creepy, but i love your story, seeing someone who love badass freddy, it's so great and funny.
tara chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
i really like it so far good job
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
OMFG I LOVE THE CHARACTER! i think she and he are perfect partners in crime lol! i beg for a update soon please :))
AceTroullefoui chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Hope you write the next chapter soon, this is really cool.
Nameless reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I seriously don't understand why this story has so many reviews. Freddy is SO out of character. He would never go through THIS much trouble to influence someone, especially the "lovey dovey" crap. Freddy is completely incapable of loving ANYONE. EVER. Not after what happened...

All in all, this story is out of place and corny, especially the fact that your OC sleeps like every couple of hours.

Explore your character! What was her past like, hell, what does she LOOK LIKE?! What does she like to do in her free time, how old is she, why does she have no friends? You get what I'm saying?

This is in pretty bad shape right now, but maybe if you draw it out and explain your meanings for things, ill feel differently.
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Freddy's character isnt the usual but with the 3 chapters I actually like the ooc of Freddy ( not hugely but a good amount)

Hope you carry on with this fanfic as it is quite good
Reader chapter 3 . 2/25/2013
Mmm I cant see Freddy acting this way! He needs to be more sinister/scary/evil...etc. He seems too soft especially towards your OC! And Freddy isn't attractive! He's horribly burnt and would not give a crap about anyone! He uses people and kills them! That's his nature!
Freddyfan chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
Freddy is out of character! He doesnt care or ever be gentle with anyone! He would have raped/killed your OC without a thought! He isn't attractive or sexy! He's a sadistic, murdering, cruel, evil man!
ThePhantomismyLove chapter 3 . 2/24/2013
please write more
Wolf Vain chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
i am hooked! please update!
Bell Krueger chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Why did Haley mention Nancy Thompson?In the remake,her last name was Hollbrook.
LuluCalliope chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Please don't be afraid to use swear words. It's annoying to see the censor icon in the middle of words. Either include them and use them explicitly, or exclude them from the story altogether.
LuluCalliope chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
One chapter in and I'm already hooked.

Much to my surprise, the T-rated stories under ANoES fan fiction are more intense than the M-rated ones. This is gripping, thrilling, and just...addicting.