Reviews for I Regret This Decision Immediately
Lemon please
midnightscreations chapter 4 . 6/17
new chapter plz
Star Rose Black chapter 4 . 5/17
when can you update it next...?
Star Rose Black chapter 2 . 5/17
i agree to ur unspeakable things...
Jess chapter 2 . 5/5
lololol I was reading this next to my mom my face went bright red

I wuv ya
krueger1984 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Very entertaining, rven though I'm sure, by his behavior, that this is 2010 Freddy. Haley's quite the gal. I am glad to see a writer using that tongue of his; I don't see it that much, oddly, because in the films I use it often.
Kyokkou chapter 4 . 10/7/2014
I hope you're planning on finishing this story. I know it's on suspension right now and all, but I really wanna know how it'll end, though I currently feel sorry for Haley. I have to say, the humor in this was amazing. Anywho, can't wait to see how it'll end!
Every Wolf Has It's Howl chapter 4 . 11/17/2013
Finally! An actually Freddy X OC story! Please update, I love this!:)
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Make more please
the.blue.eyes.ghost chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
WOW , she is so... complex and a little creepy, but i love your story, seeing someone who love badass freddy, it's so great and funny.
tara chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
i really like it so far good job
lunabloodmoon666 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
OMFG I LOVE THE CHARACTER! i think she and he are perfect partners in crime lol! i beg for a update soon please :))
AceTroullefoui chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Hope you write the next chapter soon, this is really cool.
Nameless reader chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I seriously don't understand why this story has so many reviews. Freddy is SO out of character. He would never go through THIS much trouble to influence someone, especially the "lovey dovey" crap. Freddy is completely incapable of loving ANYONE. EVER. Not after what happened...

All in all, this story is out of place and corny, especially the fact that your OC sleeps like every couple of hours.

Explore your character! What was her past like, hell, what does she LOOK LIKE?! What does she like to do in her free time, how old is she, why does she have no friends? You get what I'm saying?

This is in pretty bad shape right now, but maybe if you draw it out and explain your meanings for things, ill feel differently.
darkblackandlight86 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Freddy's character isnt the usual but with the 3 chapters I actually like the ooc of Freddy ( not hugely but a good amount)

Hope you carry on with this fanfic as it is quite good