Reviews for Atlantis and the Atlantic
Jadyna chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Carter and Serena are so perfect. Loved it!
witchgal chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Hurry up and update! I think you got Serena down to a T keep it up! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Oh it's so good to read some Serena/Carter! For that alone, please keep going. Can you please slip in a passing comment about Blair and Chuck? I wouldn't put it past Carter to be keeping tabs on Chuck.
Craken chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
I want mote! Carter/Serena for the win. I just one that for once they get to be happy... it would be a nice change.
Fuc*ing Dan... I really don't like him or his stupid face! ugh. Lol
Update soon.
The Happiest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Love it, Caterena is the best pairing ever! I need more, please, keep going... Serena deserves MUCH better than what GG has giving her. Update more soon :)
hiddendaisy1821 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
It's been a while since I read a CS fic, let alone one written as wonderfully as this one. Can't wait for more! Also I hope you'll update Polaris someday, it's my fav NJBC story, your characterization is spot on, especially with Blair!
Cece chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I love a good Carterena, there aren't enough. Basically, I need more! Keep it up.
amy2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Love this, i miss cs too! Wish Seb would return for the last season, that would be way better than some random guest stars!
monica2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it! You have a great descriptive voice- I enjoyed it. Please continue...
SNlove chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Gosh! I love this! Carter and Serena are too cute! I just want him to come back for season 6 and sweep her off her feet! Please update soon!
addy9ring chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I do love stories about these 2 characters. So I am excited!
ana chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
ahh is this the new fic!? i'm liking it so far! your writing is beautiful (:
bowtiesandpeonies chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Love it, I want more. ;) NOW.
chairtomytable chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
so this is a review write do we critique you and stuff mina
ok well here are some things wrong with this story:

oh yeah nothing is wrong iwht it ITS PERFECT