Reviews for Puella Magi Yūko Magica
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Intriguing
ThanosofTitan chapter 14 . 11/8/2014
Glad to see a new chapter of this, even though parts of it were kind of confusing. The beginning was certainly creepy, as I could tell that's what you were going for. Looking forward to more. Also, if you have the time, check out and review my latest chapters please. I'd really appreciate it.
Nightraze chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Interesting story! Hope you update soon!
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 13 . 9/12/2014
Keep writing!
RinTheMagicalGirl chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
This is so cool! I really love this story!
ThanosofTitan chapter 13 . 9/11/2014
Sorry to continuously nitpick your explanations (I know, I know), but if a school's entrance exam consisted of what appeared to be nonsense, wouldn't the applicants who didn't understand it file a lot of complaints and report it to the government ministry of education, who would investigate it to determine if they're running a scam or something and shut the school down?

I'm also noting several spelling errors like I noted in your latest chapter of EF (also both chapters are missing some line breaks, I forgot to mention that in my other review)

I also read the Oriko manga since my last review, so I have a better idea of what the deal is with her, although you've been gone for so long that I've forgotten a lot of the details about it.

Interesting explanation for Homura's time travel. Did you make that up, because if so, it's really clever. The only thing I would question (and I could be wrong since it's been a while since I saw the anime) is that wasn't her soul gem also reset to its pure state every time she went back in time? I thought that's how she avoided becoming a witch for so long.

Wow Homura, talk about harsh...

I'm also interested to see what happens with Yuma.

Assuming the 94 in your name refers to your birth year, you're 20 years old, that makes you an adult. Why are your parents treating you like a little kid? I suggest you confront them and demand that they remove that crap from your computer, they don't have the right to stifle you like that, especially since you're now a published author. You'd figure they'd be proud of you and support your writing.
Drinkie chapter 13 . 9/10/2014
Pardon my language but how the bloody hell was a family protection program installed onto a tablet? was it a app on the app store or something? i'm assuming you tried deleting it normally if so then i'll take a look online if there's a way.

Going back to my real review i totally forgot about this fic my brain is getting pretty bad lol and just to check but the Kyubey from the old universe is still the villain correct? since it's been a while i'm really confused :P
the Oracle of Akemi chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
This is great! Keep writing, I look forward to the next chapter.
ThanosofTitan chapter 12 . 6/20/2014
So Kyubey somehow escaped the restructuring of the universe (do you plan to explain this or just leave it a mystery? Just curious) but entering this new universe gave him emotions? I'm not sure how much sense that makes, especially since emotional impressions of events are formed at the time of those events, when he would still have had no emotions, therefore he likely wouldn't have had any strong feelings about anything that happened in the previous universe, but whatever. Of course I was being silly in my last review for not assuming you would have a reason for his change in behavior.

I noticed more spelling errors here than usual, although it was nothing major, otherwise a very well-written chapter, and I look forward to the next one.
ThanosofTitan chapter 11 . 6/19/2014
I liked the fights and Sayaka's characterization here, but some comments.

I don't think Incubators were older than the universe, as they were trying to save themselves by preventing the end of the universe. Unless you mean this specific universe created by Madoka's wish, but that would mean humans were also "older than the universe".

I see you have seen the Rebellion movie (or at least read about it), with referencing Nagisa Moemoe, but is this the only role she has in the fic? Seems rather inconsequential, just a random name drop.

I'd figure Homura's fighting tactics would be better than how they were portrayed here, but maybe that's just me.

Also, I'm unsure about the way you're writing Kyubey (the original version). He's not evil, he just doesn't understand human emotions except in abstract, and is thus callous, uncaring, and manipulative. But he wouldn't be vindictive - that's a human emotion. He wouldn't try to hurt any of the girls for revenge or some petty reason like that, he would only do so if it would benefit him, his species, or the universe somehow.
ThanosofTitan chapter 10 . 6/19/2014
I don't really see how it makes sense for Incubators to act like that, even in a new universe. First of all, do they even have genders? Second of all, even assuming they do, and also experience mating, attraction, and romance the same as humans in this universe (very unlikely as they evolved in a completely separate manner in a completely separate environment on a completely separate planet and even our closest animal relatives on Earth don't approach mating the same way we do), it would still make little sense for them to be sexually attracted to humans.

I mean, think about it, it would be equivalent to a human being attracted to one of them, and not in an "aww, cute!" way either. I don't think many people watched the anime, saw Kyubey, and thought "I'd hit that" (well, maybe some weird furries, but the less said about them, the better).

Anyway, sorry for the long rant, of course it's your story and you can do what you want with it, that one detail just doesn't make much sense to me.

I also hope your parents aren't still limiting your Internet access - don't they know it's unhealthy to stifle your child's creativity? If they keep causing you problems you should move out, I think you're old enough to.

I'd pay for your Internet if I could, but sadly, I can't. I still like this story, though.
ThanosofTitan chapter 9 . 6/18/2014
The characterization here is very well-done, but I think Kyoko's backstory was kind of unnecessary; in the anime it tied in with her wish and character arc, in this story however it seems to be completely irrelevant and amended with "and then she became a vampire" as if that wouldn't have happened anyway... Oh well, just some random musings, as that's the only flaw I see here.
ThanosofTitan chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
I'm a bit confused here... You seem to be implying that a "Puella Magi" and a "Magical Girl" are two separate categories, when I though they were the same.

Other than that, very nice chapter.
ThanosofTitan chapter 7 . 6/17/2014
Interesting chapter, but I thought every single timeline empowered Madoka and converged with her wish so how can there be a timeline when she made a different wish that was also powerful enough to remake the universe?

Also is this the same Chamo from Negima, before he was transformed into an ermine, or an alternate version that wasn't transformed?

I noticed the blood sugar thing which was also mentioned in EF, so good way of tying continuity together there.
ThanosofTitan chapter 6 . 6/15/2014
Is the Closed Space a Haruhi reference? I also like the worldbuilding you're doing here, it seems like you've really thought this system through. But could you ease up on all the foreign languages? I always feel like I'm missing something since I can't read them.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »