Reviews for i think i know why the dog howls at the moon
Silvrechan chapter 1 . 2/14
Wow. Just... wow. This is beautifully written- amazing. I have no words.
starsailing chapter 1 . 1/23
your writing style is absolutely gorgeous, i can't even begin to explain how much i love this. i've been on a big tarzan kick lately and i'm so happy i stumbled upon this gem amidst all the other tarzan fics out there!
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was beautiful. You do such a great job of capturing their individual personalities as well as their relationship. It was intimate and poetic and a lovely read.
FerrumVigro chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What a Gem. I really love this.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
HANSLAMSBAKANNSSJS
PLEASE
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
OMFG
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PETER PAN ONE.
i ship peter&wendy so hard.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
(I hope you don't mind the bombard of reviews tonight...) I just watched this movie the other night and wondered why there weren't more fics for it. Amazing job, I simply loved this! (As I do with most everything you write...) And, as always, I hope to see more.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
LOVED IT. I'd suggest using capitalization in your story summary. I know it's artsy but the poor grammar turns many people away.
Han'slilgirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is really sweet and well writen. Good job.
Ally Charlotte Piper chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This is exactly what I came to this site looking for after I watched that movie today. It was so posed and brilliant, and the simple but wild form structure was like a love poem gone raving; it was beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us all. You truly have a gift with words and breathtaking imagery. Wonderful, absolutely wonderful. -ACP-
LionshadeSC chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
d'aawwww this was so precious x3 i love this one-shot, thank you so much for sharing it with us :D i loved reading it x3
Catsdon'tcry chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Beautiful. Entirely beautiful. I love writing like this. It is so intimate.
AlexaVolta chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I thought this was absolutely gorgeous - tender and mysterious and really really real.

The only one thing I can say is that Tarzan's eyes are green not blue! (And in the original books they are grey!) ;)

Also, I love that song you used. I'm *assuming* you know it from George of the Jungle, like me (though of course you might know if from elsewhere!) and it always made me think of Tarzan and Jane.
Ranran.Handstand chapter 1 . 10/11/2012