Reviews for i think i know why the dog howls at the moon
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/30
I read the whole thing like I remember her voice in the movie ... this is quite beautiful.
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was an amazing read, I love how you delved deeper into their relationship and especially on Jane's thoughts of it all. The last lines were especially heartwarming!
nyanyanyan chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Im so in love with this fanfiction...
Your writing was so poetic, it was like reading a sonnet.
Bravo
meghanLC chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Write another chapter!
Mille XD chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love that one quote, "Aren't I a part of this world,and of you? I am no separate being. I am us." That was just beautiful,and I love how you portrayed their love in this story.
Silvrechan chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow. Just... wow. This is beautifully written- amazing. I have no words.
starsailing chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
your writing style is absolutely gorgeous, i can't even begin to explain how much i love this. i've been on a big tarzan kick lately and i'm so happy i stumbled upon this gem amidst all the other tarzan fics out there!
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was beautiful. You do such a great job of capturing their individual personalities as well as their relationship. It was intimate and poetic and a lovely read.
FerrumVigro chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What a Gem. I really love this.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
HANSLAMSBAKANNSSJS
PLEASE
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME
OMFG
YOU HAVE TO MAKE A PETER PAN ONE.
i ship peter&wendy so hard.
Darksknight chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
(I hope you don't mind the bombard of reviews tonight...) I just watched this movie the other night and wondered why there weren't more fics for it. Amazing job, I simply loved this! (As I do with most everything you write...) And, as always, I hope to see more.
SandmanCircus chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
LOVED IT. I'd suggest using capitalization in your story summary. I know it's artsy but the poor grammar turns many people away.
Han'slilgirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This is really sweet and well writen. Good job.