Reviews for i think i know why the dog howls at the moon
Not only is this lovely and incredibly well written, it's a direct reference to one of my favorite childhood scenes (wherein George and Ursula from "George of the Jungle" dance together by the fire and my heart explodes). Honestly, your prose is gorgeous and fluid and just wonderful all around. Thanks so much for this little gem of a fic!
FunFactGuru chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Truly a great fanfic. You told your story in whole, with gorgeous writing. A reader couldn't ask for more
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
This oneshot brought a big smile to my face! Your writing is so poetic, so darling. I really enjoyed reading this little piece, thank you for sharing it.
amyponderland chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
this is a really sweet fic~
GlassGazer chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Exactly what I was looking for (:
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
I read the whole thing like I remember her voice in the movie ... this is quite beautiful.
invisibly inked chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
This was an amazing read, I love how you delved deeper into their relationship and especially on Jane's thoughts of it all. The last lines were especially heartwarming!
nyanyanyan chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Im so in love with this fanfiction...
Your writing was so poetic, it was like reading a sonnet.
Bravo
meghanLC chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Write another chapter!
Mille XD chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
I love that one quote, "Aren't I a part of this world,and of you? I am no separate being. I am us." That was just beautiful,and I love how you portrayed their love in this story.
Silvrechan chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wow. Just... wow. This is beautifully written- amazing. I have no words.
starsailing chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
your writing style is absolutely gorgeous, i can't even begin to explain how much i love this. i've been on a big tarzan kick lately and i'm so happy i stumbled upon this gem amidst all the other tarzan fics out there!
bananannabeth chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
That was beautiful. You do such a great job of capturing their individual personalities as well as their relationship. It was intimate and poetic and a lovely read.
FerrumVigro chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
What a Gem. I really love this.
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 9/22/2013